CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Lost Teeth

Okay
One 10 year old boy=
lots of loose molars=
losing a tooth at least once a month.

One lost molar=
tooth under pillow and lots of excitement

One tooth under pillow=
husband forgetting to put money under pillow when he got up at 3 in the morning=
one child crying that the tooth fairy hates him=
One VERY PISSED OFF MOM!!

That was the start of my day.

One pot of coffee later and I'm feeling a little less like murdering my husband. (he's been a pain about more than just the tooth let me tell ya)

Men stop reading now.

I swear when are men going to learn?? How can they constantly be stupider than a box of rocks. You would think they would learn after 14 bunny humping years, that they have to be the best they possibly can. WHY CAN'T THEY LEARN NOT TO PISS OFF, AGGRAVATE, AND IRRITATE THE WOMAN IN THE HOUSE FOR THAT SPECIAL 5 FUCKING DAYS A MONTH????!!!!!!!!! They all deserve to be tortured and bleeding when they can't learn this shit.

Okay maybe I do need another pot of coffee.

Happy hump day everyone!!

8 comments:

NWJR said...

I've had to go in to a child's room in the morning more than once and "dig" for the missing money. Usually, I pick up the mattress and feign shock when I "find" it there.

We've both been known to forget. That sucks.

Unknown said...

that was like..gettin' my ass chewed out...and not even know it at the time...lol...

Dorko said...

Hey...
Now that you mention it...
I believe MY parents screwed up in the fairyland department over one of my toothers.
One of them distracted me by giving me false comforts and the other quick hid it UNDER the bed (like what nwjr said) then they casually suggested that I hadn't looked hard enough...
(which turned me from upset to pissed and annoyed...)
then they gently goaded me into looking around s'more.
You'd have thought I'd have clued into their tretchery then - but NOOO! They left it to my rotton big sister to dash all the fairy/santa/easterbunny dreams all to smithereens!
Breathe.
Yes.
I do feel better.
Thanks for releasing the repressed memory....
;-)

Dorko said...

LOL! I just noticed a Horroscope on the msn home page for Gemini. I normally don't pay any attention to them but this was too good:
Gemini (May 20 - June 20)
Something may happen during the day, dear Gemini, which unconsciously reminds you of something unpleasant that happened to you in the past. You might not even remember today's event, but memories of the long-ago occurrence could plague you throughout the day and put you into a very black mood. Try to analyze why this memory is affecting you so heavily, then when you know, let it go. You might feel as if a ten-ton weight has been lifted off your shoulders.

LOL, lol, lol!

Mia said...

Lol Dorko, thats my horoscope to. Yeah sorry guys, but I agree men can be so um ....not bright sometimes.

Mike Todd said...

Dude, I kept reading. Just had to get that off my chest.

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

D'OH!!!

Sugar said...

lololol..have you tried chocolate with your coffee...it works for me, keeps those muderous thoughts at bay..for 5 mins anyhow!