CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Busy Days

Saturday's bbq went excellent. That is about all to say at that.
Friday had to go up to the inlaws, got stuck there till almost 9. ugggghhhh
Made Gigantor stay up and clean up for the bbq. Saturday he worked, and I made some stuff for bbq. Then took the boys to the matinee, then came home and finished up cleaning and stuff. Had a good time. About 14 people all total. Sunday we did some more cleaning up. And vegged a little.

Yesterday went out of town to take the kiddo to the dentist. He had a very good report from the dentist. Everything looks good. That broken tooth is almost all the way out and permanent one almost all the way in. So...looks good.

Then went to a pet shop (we don't have one here) got some supplies, and treats and toys for alot of the critters. Went and had us some lunch, then went over to Bookmans, a used book store. Must have spent a good 2 hours in Bookmans. Came out with a ton of books. I got 11 I think, Kiddo got 3, Gigantor got 10 or so, and we spent about 63 bucks.

Then let the guys go to a gun/sporting good store. The guy was so rude, they walked out. Captain daddy was ready to buy a riffle there, but they wouldn't even wait on him, so he walked out. CUSTOMER SERVICE DUMB ASSES!!!

We then went down to Cold Stone Creamery. We haven't had a cold stone ice cream in almost 2 years. So...we splurged and got one.

Went and got gas and came home. It's close to a three hour drive. We got home about 7 last night. I was dead tired. I wanted to go right to bed, cuz I did most the driving. I think Gigantor drove to one of the stores in town, and I drove rest of the time.

So...anywhooo that's a quick update. Hope you all had a good Monday.

2 comments:

Dorko said...

WAH-HAAA-HAAAaaaa!
snivel
I miss Flagstaff, AZ
Heck, I miss Page.
Doh!
Back to m'books...
;-)

Unknown said...

you made me tired...think I take a nap now...I miss Flag too..except when it snows!!!