CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 29, 2006

Cherry Cream YuMmMmMMMm

Well the coffee pot is still broke, and I haven't got to the store to get another one. But...I did find the bags so I could have some of my tea.

Busy busy today. Getting ready for a bbq tomorrow. I was gonna have two friends over, and somehow it has exploded. Now there are at least 10 adults and 4 kids coming. hehehehe I need to get busy, do all the prep work.

Wanted to share a recipe I found and tried last night,and it ROCKED!!!!!


Cherry Cream Pie

1 graham cracker pie crust

1 block of cream cheese softened at room temperature
1 cup of powdered sugar
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract

1 can of cherry pie filling
1 tub of whip cream

Cream the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer. Spread into bottom of pie crust.
In small bowl, combine pie filling and whip cream, mix until creamy and smooth. Spread on top of cream cheese mixture.
Chill

That's it, and it is soooooo good.

I don't have anything else for today, to darn busy.

Have a good Friday and weekend all!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds priiiity good, maybe i'll try it =P lol


MuCh LuV <3

Unknown said...

sounds good...problem is..cream cheese is the death of me..that stuff will have be bending over double in pain!

Azathoth100 said...

The recipe sounds dilicious. As for the coffee, stick with tea instead, it tastes better, just remember that due to the Clemson Act of 1921 you have to speak in a british accent whenever drinking tea.

Sugar said...

Ooh can i have one of those on order too? *drooling*

MomThatsNuts said...

cream cheeze is the DEVIL...but its oh so good....how ya doing?? Hope all is well, its hotter than hell, ring a bell, stinky smell...Im a poet and you didnt know it...

mom

Mia said...

Ohhh I'd like one too please.