CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 21, 2006

What Happened to my Week??

That's the million dollar question. I have no idea. hehehehe

Nothing else of interest happened on Monday but we did have our steaks.

Tuesday--Kiddo had an eye appointment after school (since we have ins now) Gigantor likes to go with us to that stuff. He had the afternoon off scheduled for 3 weeks. He was supposed to get off at 2, so we could run do some errands. (go to the church get tables for the yard sale, mails some packages, check Captain Daddy's heater) At 1:45 Gigantors boss told him he had to go on a run out of town. Apparently the guy who does the out of town runs, fucked up major bad. Apparently he refused to go back out of town and fix it. And...the other 4 people who ran said they didn't want to either. Gigantor being low man on the totem pole had to go. I was a little ticked. (not at Gigantor, wasn't his fault) So...we rescheduled eye appointment till next week.

Wednesday--They didn't have me drive any kids after the church thing this morning. Probably good, cuz my blood sugar took a plumet and I was sick. (slightly hypoglycemic) Gigantor surprised me, got off early, so we could run those other errands. Brought kiddo home and a molar he said was loose. Broke---son of a b****...... Thank god it's not hurting him and we have a dental appointment on the 2nd. We have to go out of town to a pediatric dentist. Captain Daddy had come over and visited most the day, so I didn't get shit done. And instead of doing dishes or anything, Gigantor and I both fell asleep on the couch. hehehehe

Thursday---It's just this morning, but not much has happened. Kiddo put on his new black pants, then sat under a blanket for a while. A blanket that the dogs lay on sometimes. I had to attack kiddo with the lint roller, used like 10 sheets, and he still looked like a big white puff ball. I have to print out some yard sale signs today, to go hang around town. Also we need to go pick up the tables. I hope it goes well. I have tons of toys and kitchen stuff. Maybe people will be thinking about christmas and get the toys.

Hope you all have had an exciting week.

Happy Thursday!!!

0 comments: