CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Grrrrrrrrrr

THE FLIPPING COFFEE MAKER BROKE TODAY, IT WON'T MAKE ANY COFFEE, OR HEAT UP OR ANYTHING!!!! I think that is gonna be how my day goes...and that's bad enough to make someone go back to bed for the day.


GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


update---I went to make hot tea instead, can't find the bag thingies to hold the tea leaves. I then decided maybe hot cocoa would be the better bet. Seeing as we have this giant can, and if any of you remember I'm the hot cocoa horder. They family found the can, must have replaced it to my hiding spot, cuz the son of a bitch is empty. I have no warm drink unless I want to microwave my water. grrrrrrrrr

To top it off the bread is moldy, no toast, no sandwich. MOTHER BUNNY HUMPER!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

nough said....I'll check back tomorrow...

Mia said...

OMG Go back to bed!!

ThreeOliveMartini said...

girlllll

be careful today ..

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

OMG having a coffee maching die is like losing a family member. O.k., maybe not the same but damn close.