CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 01, 2006

Stupid Friday

I was all sorts of pissed off yesterday. I woke up, completely convinced it was Friday. I was so happy that there would be a three day weekend, and maybe I could sleep in and get some rest from this stupid sinus infection. (I haven't been sleeping but a couple hours a night, stupid cough).

Anyhow...I was convinced it was Friday, and I convinced kiddo it was Friday and that after school, he then had three wonderful days off.

I come home from dropping him off at school, and I start gathering some stuff that I had to do one Friday, before the weekend. I call Gigantor and yell at him about where his fricken check is (cuz he gets it on Thursday night) and that he better not forget the dam thing tonight, we need it for the weekend. He said, "ummm okay" real confused like.

I made some other phone calls, then I realized. OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGG DAMMIT It's fricken THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say I was ticked off all day after that.

Side notes------Blueberry pop tarts right after eggs with lots of pepper, not a good combination.
-------kiddo walking out talking to you with mouth full of spaghetti then sneezing, will result in little pieces of pasta spraying out his nose.
-------I got the two other books that were after that wonderful one I read THE DAY MY BUTT WENT PSYCHO. Now I have to read ZOMBIE BUTTS FROM URANUS and BUTT WARS THE FINAL CONFLICT.

Have a good weekend everyone. And yes, I'm pretty sure today is Friday. hehehe

4 comments:

Phoenix5 said...

T! G! I! F!

I've had moments like those. We call them "Blonde Moments"! LOL! I'm blonde so every moment is a blonde moment for me! LMAO!

As for the rest of your post, no comment!

Have a good, restful LONG weekend Burf! (Maybe having Gigantor out of the house will help by lowering your stress level!)

Unknown said...

I si you've got this thing for "butts"...lol...me too...nothing like a nice butt...I even have some "Sweet Butt Rub"...do you?

Azathoth100 said...

I hope your enjoying your weekend, since it took you an extra day to get to it!

Hollie Nell said...

Don't you hate it when that happens? I'll always forget about the days I have off or have to move my car (damn LA parking) and I'll get up extra early and realize that I could have slept in. Hope you had a good weekend once it got started.