CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Dr. Woundedface

I kid you not, that is the name of the doctor me and kiddo saw today. We had to go to the doctor, cuz we were much much worse today. It had settled into a major sinus infection for me. And a minor one for kiddo. Good to get it taken care of early on him I guess. Only bad thing is fate couldn't wait till next week, when our insurance was in effect??? (insert grumble here)

So...we were in the urgent care facility from 10 until almost 3 today. They were way short staffed and computers down. We had to wait, fricken forever. Then we seen this little short, native american woman, who was named Dr. Billy Jo Woundedface. I was to busy being angry and hurting to ask her what nationality exactly a name like that was. I'm curious to know. hehehehe

They wanted to do a strep test on kiddo, and he has a bad gag reflex like me. He didn't need a fricken strep test. He throat was a little sore from coughing so much, and he was coughing so much from all his dam drainage. Duh. So...I went off on the doctor, about them not knowing what the hell they are doing, cuz last time they gave him a strep test it took 4 swabs because they are all dumb asses, and I was pointing in her face. First doctor I had that didn't act overly scared. Maybe woundedface doesn't mean her family, maybe it means what they did to people. hehehehe

Any whoo, we are both on antibiotics, and now I'm going to bed, cuz I just hurt. Happy Wednesday to all!!!!

5 comments:

Burfica said...

naked hun, not a he, I said short woman. hehehehee it's even funnier with a woman named woundedface.

Mia said...

I so hear you, I think the american insurance policies sound awful. My g/f has a really bad sinus infection, and cant get the meds until next friday cuz its 90 bucks. She already dished out a poopload last week.

Unknown said...

Sounds like my sister has what you've got..she's home in bed also...she sounds bad..real bad..I just ran some errands for her so she didn't have to get out in all this rain we're having...rained 3" in four hours this morning (Thursday)..and we're to get the largest rain tonight!

Dorko said...

Hey Burfica!
Sorry I haven't been around much and my blogger boogered up.
Miss visiting everyone.
Hoping I can get caught up now that school's on and I'm in front of computers for large tracks of time durning the week now... course I am supposed to be doing my homework... hehehe.
Mmmaauuuhh!

Kim said...

awww Burf, sorry to hear you and your little one are sick. I hope you are both feeling better soon. Big hugs to you both.

*runs away spraying Lysol...