CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 03, 2006

OMG OMG OMG OMG

OMG I am back baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let me just say STUPID ASS, PAIN IN MY ASS, BREATH TASTE LIKE ASS BLOGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost my blog for a while. Every time I tried to get it, it would be a white screen. I thought it was just me, until some of you lovely blogger buddies told me it was happening to you too. (on my blog) I e-mailed blogger repeatedly, cuz I couldn't figure it out. Of course they were so very helpful in NEVER replying to an e-mail!!!!

Luckily my lovely blogger friend Miranda, said maybe I should copy and paste my template into another blog. I mean couldn't hurt it much worse than NOT BEING THERE ANYMORE!!! So before I did that I republished everything, just on a whim you know, and low and behold it worked. yayyyyyyy kuddo's for the computer retard named me.

I won't bore you with all the goings on of the past couple weeks, just try to sorta pick up here.

We went to walmart tonight. Kiddo had an amazing growth spurt. So amazing that not a single thing for school fits, and not one single pair of shoes fit!!!! He was invited a bunch of places and had no dam shoes, cuz I had to wait till payday. What did his lovely mother do. Well I made him put on my old stretched out tennies that I was holding onto for going to the beach. They were to small, but fit better than his old shoes. So...my poor kid was in pink and purple tennies. hehehehe I'm so mean.

So...anyhow, we go to walmart and I buy him some new tennies. Fricken size 8 1/2 mens. HE'S ONLY 10 FOR CRAP SAKE!!! Then I got him three new shirts. All but a couple of his summer shirts are hosed. They have holes and big stains. So I got him 3, and he has some new shorts to start school with.

My mother in law is going to purchase some of the big appliances of my mom's so I'm waiting for that money (should be a month) then I'm gonna go get him all new shirts and pants, seeing as NOT A DAM THING FITS ANYMORE!!!!

Can you believe he's 10 and wears mens large shirts???? Or that his pants are 36 waist??? I'm growing another giant here people.

Well...I'm gonna go make sure this post worked and I can still get the blog up, then I will try to update more, and go read you all again. I'm so dang behind. hehehee

I have missed you all dearly!!!!!

9 comments:

ThreeOliveMartini said...

umm yeah it works you dork.. glad you got it fixed.. only you could "break" a blog LOL

Azathoth100 said...

Welcome back, thought it was just my comp at first, then was afraid you'd done a runner like your Sis did. Damn blogger. I was so mad I almost ate a tomato

Unknown said...

I had the same trouble with blogger several time.
At least you got it fixed.

Julie said...

Glad you are back, blogger has been a lot of trouble lately for sure!
He really has grown!
We have a tax free weekend for clothing, school supplies and computers here in tenn, isn't that nice?

JUST ME said...

Glad you're back. I had a semi-panic attack.



and ate a whole carton of ice cream.

...damn you!



;)

Mia said...

WELCOME BACK!!!

MomThatsNuts said...

YAY WELCOME BACK......

QTroll~Ing is size 34 waist and 8.5 shoes too and he is only 11...going into 6th grade. Sheesh they grow up too damn fast...

Sandi said...

I may be late for the party, but I brought booze!!
Glad you got the site fixed.

Mia said...

Hey you....HAPPY Birthday.....(in the voice of I know what you did last summer) I know what you did last night. humph....you deleted a perfectly good rant post.