CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Saturdays, hubby's, and bbq's

Well it's Saturday. Last weekend before school starts. We are doing that bbq today. Looks like we will have about 15 people here. Gigantor did step it up. Me and kiddo picked up some stuff around the house yesterday. But Gigantor came in and picked up a bunch of stuff. Then after dinner he went to the store and got the stuff we still needed.

Since he worked today. I did get up and kiddo and I vacuumed and swept, and got the baked beans going in the crock pot. But when he gets home he is gonna mop, and cut up some fruit. And then take us all up town. I think he is finally realizing how much he hurt me this year. And he's trying to make up for it.

I haven't eaten any thing today, and dammmmmmmmm those beans smell good. I tweek my beans and everyone thinks I slave over them.

I empty about 3 big cans of bushes beans in the crock pot. Add a little brown sugar, then cook up a lb of bacon that is cut into chunks, and add it, then lightly cook some diced sweet onion and add it. (we like big chunks) then turn the crock pot on low and let it all cook during the day. hehehehe

Well we are having my dad, some friends, my aunt and uncle, and a cousin and her fiance. I haven't seen my cousin in probably 4 years or more. And I've never met her fiance. She is about 10 years younger than me, and her fiance is about 10 years older than me. LOL

Well...I'm off for now. Hubby gonna be home soon, and I wanna get a few things done. All in all the day is turning out good so far.

Have a good weekend everyone!!!!

2 comments:

Sugar said...

Oooh those beans sound good ;)
Hope your weekend went well honey, thanks for your thoughts xx

Mia said...

Hope you had a great weekend. What no Foo Foo? lol or what ever that is?