CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 25, 2006

Still not Regular

I'm still posting sporadically. grrrrrrrr

Let me just say, I started a new medication in June. And since then I've had to battle infections. I got a (whispers) "female" infection, if you ladies know what I mean. And I had never ever had one before. I got it so bad that it took three bouts of medication to clear it up. Only to find out that, underneath all that. I have had a UTI raging out of control. So now I'm on meds for that.

I am here to say that two months of infections wears on your body and is not good. Also two months without sex, really sucks eggs. I better get this shit cleared up soon. Then Gigantor better look out. hehehehehehe

I go play games on this game sight called pogo. Well I started playing tournaments in there. It's all free, and just for fun. I found a really nice group of people in there, a couple of them, I've become pretty good friends with. Well...just this past week I have decided I wanted to start running some tournaments. So...I am undergoing some training now. It's been fun so far.

I'm a little pissed off at my husbands boss. My husband and other guys have to work every 3rd weekend. Well...with his new boss the only holidays he gets off is Thanksgiving day and Christmas day. His other job he had most holidays off. So...anyhow so far, Gigantor had to work 4th of July, and that was my mom's b-day and I was having a very hard time with it. Then Gigantor had to work on my birthday. Well...his son of a bitch of a boss, has just scheduled him for labor day weekend too. What the fuck??? So...he told his boss that wasn't nice, and the boss is like, oh I'm sure you wife won't mind. I'm trying to get Gigantor to let me call his boss. hehehehe

That's about it for today. I'm looking forward to this weekend, cuz I honestly don't want to do shit. hehehehe Would be nice for once, cuz my weekends are so dam busy it's unbelievable.

Have a good weekend everyone!!!

3 comments:

Mia said...

Sorry about the um....girl troubs...but WTG on the POGO THing. You go Girl!!!

MomThatsNuts said...

Hey, sorry about the girl stuff. Im getting my stuff checked this week. I hate those exams, and frankly this is a NEW doctor who seems all to anxious to do my pap...whatever..yeah I used to be in a Literati league and it was big fun. I sucked but I met some nice people. Apparently Gigantors boss has NO IDEA who he is dealing with....maybe someone should give him a heads up...lol

mom

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

damn boss!!

Two months without sex?!!!! Ugh. I hope that time passes quickly.