CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 28, 2006

Good And Bad

We've had a week and weekend full of goods and bads.

Good---my uti is basically gone
Bad--I now have a cold/sinus infection

Good--Kiddo and Gigantor went fishing yesterday (caught three)
Bad--Kiddo came home and now guess who also has a cold/sinus stuff

Good--Alekx and house elf went diving over the weekend for her birthday
Bad--Her dog had a heart attack and died while they were gone

Good--We didn't really need any groceries this weekend, just my allergy meds.
Bad--Store was out of my meds, won't have any for a week

Good--We had some benadryl and sudafed onhand
Bad--It doesn't really work for me, so I still feel like crap

Good--this weekend was rather mild weather wise. Not to hot, perfect time to get things done
Bad--when I'm sick and laying down resting, Gigantor won't do one dam thing. Not a one. Had to even yell at him to make me and kiddo some soup

Good--next weekend is a three day weekend
Bad--Gigantor has to work Saturday, Sunday and Monday

Good--My couch is so comfy, I may go lay down
Bad--not being able to wake up in time to go get the Kiddo from school

Good--I have the puffs plus kleenex with lotion in them, so no sore noses.
Bad--I only have part of a box left.

Good--I'm gonna go read all the blogs, and not do much but rest
Bad--I'm probably gonna fall asleep in front of the computer.

Have a good Monday everyone

8 comments:

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

I love the puff plus kleenex. I hope you feel better soon hun. :x

Mike Todd said...

Boo sinus infection. Hooray urinary tract!

Mia said...

Awww...Im sending you some Chicken Soup, a couple of DVDS, a whole variety of Drugs, a carton of Puffs Kleenex, and a coupon for the day at the Spa when you feel better. I call it a gift basket of "Get Better Fast"

Im so sorry to hear about ALekx's dog, thats so sad.

~SugarBear~ said...

Sorry you're feeling poorly, I hope you and kiddo and doing better very soon.

~SugarBear~ said...

Forgot to tell you send my love to Alexx - so sorry about her doggie.

Meticulousness said...

Good - You just wona comment from moi.

Bad - The comment has to end up here

*grins*

Unknown said...

man oh man - I've never been up and down so fast and much...sweetheart..take a drink...please!

Azathoth100 said...

Glad the uti is gone, and hope the sinus follows it on it's way.