CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 19, 2006

OooOppps

So much for posting more often, huh??? hehehehehe

I lived through Tuesday, and kiddo had a great day at school. So far he LOVES his teacher. First male teacher he's had. And he says school is exxcuuuuuleeeennnttttteeeehhhhh!!!

On Wednesday, Captain daddy came over to do his laundry and we sat and visited, then he took me out to lunch and to go get the kiddo. It was a nice day.

On Thursday I got my nails done. Goober does a good job. But her and I get visiting and it should take 2 to 2 1/2 hours, and I was there from 8 till 1 hehehehee But they look good, they rock.

On Friday, another friend took me out for a late birthday lunch. That was real fun. Plus I got a pressie. hehehehe Then I ran a ton of errands and got really really hot.

Today Gigantor got up and got a nephew (that is a year or two younger than us) helped him move some stuff. I had sold Gigantor's parent's my mom's dishwasher, oven, washing machine, and queen size bed. So...they moved them over to the parents house. The parents haven't moved back yet. After that, we went and delivered avon books, went to the library, post office, and shopping at two stores. We came home and put stuff away, and Gigantor ran out again, to get gas, and go to walmart. We are dead today. hehehehe

Tomorrow we need to do laundry, dishes (they are so stacked up) clean the carpet (sick ass dogs) and clean pet cages. hehehe

I know this was a boring post. Just sorta updating you all.

Have a good rest of the weekend.

3 comments:

Mia said...

Hey...not boring...just helps me confirm that I am not alone :P. I need to get my nails done too.

See we're all the same, we sleep, get up, do the mom thing, get our nails done, then do it all over again. :D

Hope you had a good weekend.

Sugar said...

You...boring?
NEVER!!!
I love reading about your life,,the high octane interesting stuff aswell as all the mundane wifey/kids stuff...it's wot most of us are about!
I just post half nekkid pics with mine ;)

Julie said...

YOu are the last boring person ever!!!
And you always a great friend!!

Sorry I haven't been to blogs lately, I've been so bad, but I love you!