CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!!!

I was gonna post all about the weekend, how busy it was, and how kiddo had won some awards. How proud of a mom I was and that shit.

But....I just can't seem to get happy today. Woke up to Gigantor wanting me to clean the disaster he made in the kitchen, with stuck on food that he forgot about, and dishes from one end to the other (not stacked like I fight about). And to him wanting me to work on laundry. Not a happy birthday or nothing from him.

Also talked to my sister today, and she forgot for over an hour until I reminded her.

Called Gigantor about something. Not a single happy birthday but more of him wanting me to do stuff.

Usually on birthdays and anniversaries, he calls every couple hours just to say love you and put you in a good mood. Instead he comes home and yelled at me about being to sensitive.

I'm full of blahs now today, so I'm gonna go back to bed, and say FUCK YOU!!!! To Gigantor and anyone else that wants me to do anything today.

Hope your day is better.

7 comments:

Mia said...

Awwww.....a great big hug and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you too. SHeesh you could of told me when we were chatting.

You're not alone, I barely had a mothers day, and if I hadn't had a lil stroke the day before my bday that too would of gone unnoticed. oOsee how far some of us will go. sheesh.

****BIG HUGS*****
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to Burf
happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sugar said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!!

Hope your day got better? :)

Azathoth100 said...

All the hugs and smiles I can send Birthday Girl.

Scott & Julia said...

Happy Belated Birthday! He's doing dishes on his birthday, right? ;)

Sandi said...

Everyone forgot my birthday too. So I know how it feels.

When Gigs birthday comes around be sure to give him a long list of heavy lifting.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Even if it is a day late.

Phoenix5 said...

Happy Belated Birthday Burfica! I'm gonna go enter it into my Palm Pilot right now so I won't miss it again! It's a guy thing to forget these sort of things! ;-)

Raghav said...

hey.. just came by.. many many happy returns of the day (belated)