CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tuesday sadness

Yes it's Tuesday and it's the first day of school, which always makes me sad. heheheh Let me tell you all about my weekend. kay??

Saturday--Gigantor was a good giant husband. He came home from work, finished cleaning the house, ran to the store for the couple things he needed, and just took charge. We had baked beans, hotdogs and hamburgers, chips and dip and watermelon, and of course cake. Gigantor did a little joke, and did the number 29 on my candles, and had happy 29th written on it. I'm actually 35. But when I was turning 30 I was so depressed. I told everyone I was going to sleep through my birthday so I would be 29 forever. hehehehe

Sunday--Gigantor worked for a while, then he came home and did some more stuff. He pulled out the 13 foot high tumble weed from the front of the house (I had only been bugging him since it was a few inches high) And he used the 4wheeler and pulled out a dead tree we had. Then he said he had to run uptown,and what he did was buy us some steaks for dinner. He came home and did dishes, and cooked some dinner. He did, all my his giant lonesome. hehehe I think he realized how much trouble he was in after last Tuesday.

Monday--I woke up sick sick sick. I've had this burning back in my sinuses, but no drainage or stuffiness, so who the hell knows what it is. But I was also major sick to my stomach. It could have been we were over tired. We woke up to the dog making a weird noise, to find out that he had shit all over in our bathroom, bedroom, kitchen and living room leading up to the door. He was so sick. I know it wasn't his fault, but dam. 3 in the morning??? ahhhhhhh So...Gigantor said Fuck It and went into work at 3:30 heheheh He got off about 1 in the afternoon. Then we went to meet kiddo's teacher. I think kiddo's gonna like him. First man teacher he has had. Then we borrowed a friends carpet cleaner. Yes to work on our carpet, but mainly cuz of Captain Daddy. He got up in the middle of the night to potty, and in his little travel trailer you have to close a valve after done flushing, and he was to tired and didn't. By morning he had a flood, and his place is all carpet. So...we used the cleaner to go suck up all the water. Now this week we will have to get ours cleaned.

Tuesday--Today, sad day. We dropped kiddo off, and he walks in to the class and goes. Okay bye, and wouldn't let us go in with him. hehehehe whaaaaaaaa hic..

Okay I'm off to finish stuffing my face.

Have a good Tuesday everyone!!!

4 comments:

Mia said...

Yeah, back to school...that's so sad. Savour his nice young age. lol...:(( my Baby's going to college.

Azathoth100 said...

Glad Gigantor has redeemed himself.
Hope both you and the dog feel better soon.
I'm off on vacation for the next week, I'll see you when I get back. Peace.

TL said...

'fica - hope you're feeling better. I've been outta the blog loop so long expect A LOT of comments from me as I catch up on your musings!

-TL

Sugar said...

Hi Burf..sorry I missed this, my little un starts 'big' school for the first time in a Sept...kind of looking forward to it, but feel a little sad too..:(
Glad you finally was treated to the birthday you deserve xx