CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Shock Of Shocks

Are you all in shock that I'm posting two days in a row??? hehehehe

I think I'm done being full of self pitty about my birthday. Gigantor got severely yelled at. But what can I say he was a major ass about the whole day. I think I was a little more sensitive about it being my first birthday without my mom. I thought he would be a good guy about it. But that is where I went wrong. Thinking he would do something without being told. LOL

He went to the store for something, so I thought he might pick up a cake or flowers or something to make it up to me. Nope, he got himself some chip dip.

So...the man is in some big ass trouble. We are supposed to have a little bbq here for my birthday on Saturday, but I bet I do all the work, and he sleeps through it.

Okay not gonna start on this again.

I gotta tell you all, I just read the funniest dam book. It was called THE DAY MY BUTT WENT PSYCHO by Andy Griffiths.

Oh my goodness people, it was so dam funny, and just fun to read. If you ever want anything light that just cracks you up over and over again. Try it out.

Okay I'm gonna go play a game or something, then kick the husband and go snuggle with the dog. LOL

Happy Hump Day all!!!! (you all know who won't be getting any)

*insert evil laugh here*

4 comments:

Mia said...

Ya know BUrf you have got to stop playing that pogo, you have like 6 mill points. I'll give you my name and password and let you build up my points. :D heehee.

As for the bbq on Sat, dont let him sleep. If he does, kick him every time you walk by. And threaten to not make him some of that pink foo foo stuff.

Azathoth100 said...

Hope the BBq goes good. Sorry he forgot to care about the B-day.

Phoenix5 said...

Correction, Melodyann, SOME men are idiots, the rest of us are OK! LOL!

Hope your BBQ goes well on Saturday, Burf! Hopefully the giant one will have the brains to get his ass in gear that day!

Sugar said...

Kick the husband, snuggle the dog!
Sounds like a great plan to me....;)