CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 15, 2006

Rolling Tumbleweeds

Down my street. Huge as car tumbleweeds. hehehehe It rained pretty nice for about 5 hours yesterday. Then today the wind is blowing with a vengeance. 25 mph regular with 40mph gusts. It was even a little chilly when we went outside this morning. But that is how the weather does here. up in the 90's one day, then BOOM it's fall and won't get over 60 something. It comes in with a vengeance and leaves just as fast.

I've decided that strawberry milkshake poptarts are one of gods greatest creations. hehehehe

I didn't get the camo nails. We did the colors, but couldn't do the patterns right. So...I opted for something just as odd for me. We went elegant. I never do that, I'm always wacky. hehehe So my nails are alternating with deep dark brown like chestnut, that's metallic, so it sorta shines with green or red hues when you move your fingers. And the other color is a bronze/gold metallic. Then on all of them I have these cream and gold flowers. Everyone is shocked I went so classy. Gotta keep them on their toes.

I ended up on the phone to the pharmacy twice and ins company fighting about my prescriptions. We just got our ins, and the prescription's are 12 for generic, and 40 for brand name. When I called and got the prices of my meds, the pharmacy said that one was 58 fricken dollars. I said no that's wrong, run it through the ins. They go we did, that's what the ins says, and they refused to re run it. So...I had to call the ins and get prices on everything, then I called the pharmacy back and was literally yelling like a banshee at them. Yes they fixed it. hehehehee I'm such a bitch.

OMG I was on the computer chatting with my friend and playing a game of gin. I take the last swig of my diet coke with splenda. And I don't know what happened I inhaled or exhaled or something, and it shot up my nose, to go out my nose. So...I fought it back, cuz I didn't want it spraying out my nose all over the computer and my new keyboard. Well in fighting it back, I guess I sucked coke right into my sinuses. Can i just say OUCHIE OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!!!! My ear started burning and plugged till this morning, and I had massive pain in my sinuses for hours.

Yes, you call can say it .....DORK ASS!!!

Have a good Friday everyone!!!

5 comments:

JUST ME said...

oh no, you're getting all my posts...

it's just a very, vvveerrry common scenerio in my life.

cut, paste, repeat.

Sandi said...

Dork Ass! :) You should get a keyboard like mine, you can spit on it, spill on it and the cats can puke on it and it will be unaffected. Why, you ask? Because it is silicon sealed and virtually flat and indestructible. I love it and it is mostly silent when you type.

Sugar said...

Splenda in your coke??
I'm confused!!! lol
Ooh lovin the sound of Sandi's keyboard, I need to get me one of those, I hate that tap, tap tapping when you are in full flow.

Azathoth100 said...

Heh. Of all the things you can snarfle, cabanated drinks and hot sauce are the worst. Enjoy the cool, we just took out our A/C's and the neighbors closed thier pool because it's been so cool the last 2 weeks, then BANG today was hot and they're calling for high temps all next week. If you don't like the weather in New England, just wait a day.

Unknown said...

it's been three days...we need our dose of "Burfy"....