CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 18, 2006

Manic Monday

I got that song stuck in my head. Just another manic Monday, wish it were Sunday, that's my fun day, when I don't have to run day.

Okay enough of that. If the past two or three days are any indication of what's to come, then I won't be surprised if I get hit on the head with a falling meteor. hehehehe

Friday, Captain Daddy came down and visited and then took me to lunch. That was all well and good, but it just seemed like I was running the whole day and couldn't catch up.

Saturday, we delivered avon books, went to the post office and library, then went to get more stuff from mom's to go through. Of course we forgot the dam key, so we could only get stuff from the shed. Then we came home and went through all that stuff, and had some lunch. We grilled some burgers and watched Larry the Cable Guy--Health Inspector. That was funny.

Gigantor told me he needed more gas for the grill, so I told him not to forget to get it, cuz we were gonna grill steaks on Sunday.

Sunday Gigantor went up and basically unloaded mom's kitchen into some boxes, and came home with them. We had breakfast, then got busy going through all the stuff. Cleaning it up, pricing it, throwing away, or putting to one side for me and Alekx to go through. I have so much stuff for that dam yard sale and I don't have any tables. hehehe I need to get calling around. None of our friends have any, so I'm gonna have to call and see if I can borrow from the church.

Captain Daddy came to visit, and after he left, I couldn't get Gigantor's dumb butt off the playstation. He has a football game. Finally I blew a gasket that it was a school night and he better get them dam steaks grilled. So...he walks out, then comes in and goes, so what do you want for dinner? I'm like WTF?? He goes, I forgot to go get gas for the grill.

Well this ticked me off. Because Sundays have always been the one night out of the week, that we have a really nice family meal, and all sit down and enjoy ourselves. Instead he had to run to subway to get us stupid ass sandwiches. Needless to say he was in really big trouble.

I'll post more about today if anything else happens. But lets just say.. It's 8:30 in the morning, and I've almost been rundown or crashed into about 5 times. I wonder if people just can't see that huge ass suburban I drive. I mean crap people, stay on your own side of the dam road!!!!

Well...hope you all have a good Monday, I'm off to get some coffee.

4 comments:

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Hey, I remember that song!! Man, I think that means i'm getting old. That was a looooong time ago.

I'm convinced people drive with their eyes closed or with their heads up their corn holes that prevents them from driving right. Sheesh.

Sounds like Gigantor has cotton in his years. Yeah I'd have been pissed too.

Mia said...

Have another cup for me too pls.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you might need a shot of "Jack" in that coffee..sweety.

Seems everything is about the same...lol...

Op~

Azathoth100 said...

Definatly need something stronger than coffe from the sound of it. Hope things pick up for you Bur.