CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Like Pie in your Face

I was gonna post a whole week of fart questions that have been on my mind, but maybe a little later. Was just gonna fill you all in on the weekend.

We held that yard sale up at my mom's. We had so much stuff. We got rid of way over half of it. Make a couple hundred bucks. Which thank god we did, cuz kiddo broke his tooth, and Gigantors u-joint on his truck went out. We had to buy them this weekend no matter what. ugggghhhh

We had a good time doing it, even if it was a little chilly. And I'm one bargaining fool. I want rid of my stuff, so if someone comes up and offers me a buck for something I have priced at 2 or 2.50 I'll take it. Cuz I don't want to keep my stuff any longer. hehehehe

We then cleaned up and went to the bank, to drop off some avon, and took kiddo and big J up to the fall festival. The fall festival is put on by the helping hands school (the school for special needs children and adults) Everything that goes on there is for the kids and the school. So...they have a silent auction of their artwork, which I always bid on stuff, and the food booths, and few game booths. Amazingly enough the boys didn't want to do the game booths, they are rather young games, like bean bag toss and ring toss. I think the boys are growing up a little. But.....

They had this booth were they had some top city guys, newspaper editor, teachers, pastors, radio guy...All came and put their head through the hole and you could throw pies at them. 5 bucks for a pie. (the pie was chocolate pudding and whip cream) My friends paid 15 bucks for the special needs kids to go get my husband and get him to put his head in the hole. So...Gigantor will do anything, and I mean anything for children, elderly, and special needs. He put his head through the hole for about a good half hour as he got pelted over and over again with pies. His entire head was covered, and in his ears, down his neck all over the front and back of his shirt.

After he got his head out, Kiddo and Big J were giving him crap, so he went up and hugged them and got them all covered. I had to send them all home to get showered and new clothes. They came back up and we all had a little something to eat. 37 fricken dollars for soda's and burgers. ahhhhhh But it was for charity.

Big J's parents took Kiddo for a while, and Gigantor and I ran about 5 more errands. Then we came home and I crashed on the couch. Gigantor went and got Kiddo and got the u-joints for his truck. Then he made and appearance at a bbq we were supposed to go too. I was so fricken tired though, and a little emotional from selling some of my mom's stuff. He said there were over 50 poeple at the bbq. I'm glad I didn't go. I was blah, and that was a big crowd I would have had to be polite and social in. Instead I slept for a couple hours on the couch.

Today we just cleaned up the house a bit and watched some tapes we recorded over the week. I also did some big avon orders.

Well...I'm gonna make it an early night.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

5 comments:

NWJR said...

Best advice I ever received: "Never Trust A Fart".

Phoenix5 said...

Excuse me if I burp a lot,
I know it isn't smart!
But if it came out the other end,
It would have been a fart!

Austin Powers

Just some more fart humour for you! LOL!

Sounds like your weekend was a busy one! I'm exhausted just reading about it! I hope your week is a good one!

Azathoth100 said...

Heh, sounds adorable. One question though: how many pies did you and Kidddo buy to throw?

Get some rest Bur.

Sugar said...

OMG how much bloggin have i missed???
I need my arse slapping seriously..reading like a demon now!

Sugar said...

OMG how much bloggin have i missed???
I need my arse slapping seriously..reading like a demon now!