CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hump Day

Today was the day I drove more little heathens to school. Actually I didn't have that bad of kids today. I had three little boys plus my kiddo. They just played a number game all the way there. They thought it was pretty cool that I was playing with them.

Captain Daddy bought a new camera, so he brought it over this morning to have me help him with it. Let me tell ya. I'm dumb to stuff like that. I like to look, push the button and be done. So...I sat and messed with it, and figured out how to put the card in and to take the picture. hehehehe He's gonna have Gigantor look at it, and maybe he can tell us some details. Cuz daddy is like me, just point and shoot. lol

I've been wanting some coffee past couple mornings. But we don't have any creamer. We don't have any bread either. lmaooooooo It was growing green fuzzies. And I don't have money to go get them till Friday. I've been making sandwiches on tortilla's lol

I'm getting my nails done tomorrow. I'm gonna see if she can do hunters camo. It's hunting season after all in a big hunting community. And it's a month to early for my ghosties and bats for halloween.

I am totally clueless today. I had all this big idea for a post and got over here and went deeerrrrr ummmmmm

So...I'm gonna go. Get the kid, read a book, dink around in pogo. hehehehehe

Happy Hump day bloggers!!!!

3 comments:

Sugar said...

'dink around'?
I just alove all your little phrases..can we have pics of the camo nails? If you figure out the point and press camera :)

Mia said...

Lol...you and your pogo addiction, my new one is Texas hold em....*sighs* if only the tokens were real money.

Phoenix5 said...

Hey, Burf! If you want, send me a description (Brand and model#) of the camera and I'll tell you what I can about it! I have a special affinity for cameras! Of course, if your Cpt. Daddy is a "point and shooter" then I think you've already covered the basics! LOL! Card in - point and shoot!

I prefer to play around with the shot a bit, try for the best effect - not as easy on a digital camera as I thought it would be! They tend to want to take over! LOL!