CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy cow people I think I'm alive!!! Can you believe it??? I almost can't. Man that was horrible. Gigantor thinks I might have had a mild case of pneumonia. I'm thinking he might be right. I was soooooooooo sick.

I'm still coughing but just mainly at night. The breathing treatments have helped and the tessalon pearls. I think.

I actually was able to get a bit of sleep over the past three or four nights.

I wanted to show you all some pictures. I got my nails done today for next month.

Then I have started putting up those decal things I got for the house. Giving you all pics of the random one's right now, and will show you my kitchen stuff in the next post.

I'm looking forward to reading blogs again. Thank you everyone that has dropped it, it's been appreciated.


My Halloween nails. I love to do stuff for each holliday. I don't really run out except for may, june, august and sept I don't have themes for.

This decal I put above the shower in my son's bathroom. I think it is so cute. The camera doesn't show the color to well, it's indigo blue.


I got this one on my laundry room door, in hunter green. It just cracks me up. Love it!!!



This is on my son's bedroom door. Of course it's a dragon, what else would this family have?? hehehehe


Okay I'm gonna go and get a munchie, and check the t.v.guide. I've missed you all, and look forward to looking in on blogs again.

Have a good Wednesday everyone!!!!!

9 comments:

Libby said...

yayayayay!! burfica's back!!! we missed you!!!

MomThatsNuts said...

YAY YOUR BACK FROM THE DEAD~~~

I love the decals....and your nails!!!! I am so glad your feeling better I was getting worried about yoU!!!!!

Mom

Burfica said...

libby--I missed you all too

mom--I was getting worried about me too. hehehehehe

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

OMG thank god, thought we were going to have to call a search and rescue team for you!

Glad You're better. You were missed.

(((big hugs)))

Coffeypot said...

Nice nails! You could commemorate September as Coffypot's birth month. You could have beer cans, naked women, race cars, a television, dogs, and naked women on each finger. Did I mention naked women? You might be able to get two naked women on your thumb.

Welcome back, too. Glad you are feeling better. Pneumonia will drain every bit of energy, and leave you grasping for air. Glad you came through it.

Olly said...

Welcome back to the land of the living. So glad you are better. Love the nails!

Burfica said...

just me--- I felt lost.

coffey--I'll have to remember the nekkid women

olly--thanks, good to be back.

Real Live Lesbian said...

I LOVE your nails! And those wall sticker thingys...where'd you get those. Oh wait...I live in a log cabin now. Do they stick to logs?

Glad you're back!

CrystalChick said...

So glad you are okay! Love the nails and other decals. Really neat!!