CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Last Resort

I know I haven't blogged. Bad bad me.

I was having a hard time staying alive I guess, so blogging was way down on the list.

I'm on my last resort of medicine right now. I can not get over the cough again. Remember back in June and July I had one that lasted 4 weeks?? We are on week three and this one is worse.

I got over the cold, and the sinus infection after a couple weeks, but this cough is so bad. And again nothing is working. So...we are down to breathing treatments again. Took me almost 4 days fighting with the clinic and pharmacy to give me the meds for the breathing machine. I got them now. So...keep your fingers crossed.

I feel pretty much how that guy looks in that picture.

So...yeah hopefully will be back to blogging soon. Hell hope I'm back to being a decent mom and wife soon.

I'll be checking in on you all's blog soon, as soon as I can sit in one place more than 5 minutes without having coughing fits.

Have a good Wednesday everyone!!!!

9 comments:

CrystalChick said...

I'm really sorry to hear you're going thru this again. Hopefully your machine meds will kick in asap and you'll get some relief. Did they give you albuterol or something like that? My son had asthma when young and used to have nebulizer treatments quite often for awhile. Now it's pretty mild, only needing the occasional inhaler when the seasons change.
Feel better soon!!!!

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Omg if You look as bad as that guy in the picture, its more serious than I thought.

I'm glad that you gave us an update, I was getting worried. I hope you feel better soon.

(((BIG HUGS)))

Christine said...

Hope you feel better soon. You take breathing for granted until you can't do it without coughing and pain. Worse, you can't sleep or get comfortable. I hope the treatments work for ya. You seem to have been sick forever.

Libby said...

burfica...tessalon perles, remember? didnt they work for you b4?? i'd call ya, but you might cough and spread the "germage" across the country...typhoid burfica...

Burfica said...

crystal--they gave me albuterol, so far it's doing better in the day, but worse at night.

just me--if I don't look like him, I feel like how he looks. hehehehe

christine--I would love to be able to sleep again. hehehehe

libby--I had them before, don't know that they worked much, they aren't working well this time either. Maybe a waiting game.

Libby said...

burfica, i really hope it's going okay!! we miss you!! (i miss your smartass-ness!)

Dorko said...

HUGS, baybee girl, HUGS

CrystalChick said...

How are you doing sweetie??
Hope you're feeling better! :)

A Spot of T said...

I can't believe you are still sick. It seems like forever for me so I can just imagine how long it feels for you. I'm still thinking of you and hope you're feeling better soon.