CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

More Pictures

Here are some more pics of those decals, the one's in my kitchen. I got some piggies on the back of my wood chairs. I also have some cows, but they didn't come out in the pictures.


This is the rooster, flowers and bugs around the window right above my sink. Look at how long those vines on my plants are. It's two plants and they are strung half way around the kitchen.


This is a pic of the rooster up close. I have a "barnyard/country" theme in my kitchen.


The pink poppies on the right hand side with a green lady bug and red butterfly. Cute huh??



The pink poppies on the left hand side with a purple lady bug and a yellow butter fly. I actually ordered 3 more ladybugs and 3 more butterflies to have them flying around the top there, it will look so cute when I'm done.

On that note, the cat just got up on the table leaned off the side and had projectile vomit all over the place. I think I might be sick myself. ugggghhhhh

We had a busy weekend. I went to a party with the lady that does the decals and we made a really cool glass block. I will try to get some pics soon and show them soon.

We made pinto beans and hamhocks tonight and cornbread. Yummmmm Haven't had them in over 6 months. They were so dam good.

Oh, now I'm not supposed to be saying what it is, I'm sure I can tell you all soon. But please send out special vibes/prayers/thoughts/mojo for Gigantor and his "job situation". I'll explain when I can. I've been asked to keep it hush hush not even say anything on the blog.

So...there was my weekend in a nutshell. I will try to post much better this week.

Have a great Monday everyone!!!!

8 comments:

Libby said...

i LOVE the piggies!! my kitchen doesnt have a theme...except 'nobody uses this room!'....

Special K said...

That is too cute! I especially like the word ones! I plan on ordering some when I get my walls painted!

Special K said...

Well that or buying me a Cricut so I can do as many as I want! I could be a junkie! LOL

Burfica said...

libby--I always wanted a theme kitchen but never had one, then found a bunch of stuff for low bucks and been collecting ever since

K--yeah I don't have the know how or gumption to make any myself, so I buy them. hahahahah

Neoma said...

I love decals, Mom used to have them on our kitchen cupboards. I put some on my kitchen clock, but they came off when the house flooded. I kept the clock, maybe I can find some more decals. I haven't looked for them in a long time.

I have to drive by the house tomorrow to leave this place, and I know I will want to stop.....got to see "Bob". Gosh I hate leaving him.

Special K said...

Then I better not tell you how easy it is! HEE! Cuz it is! Really! ;)

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Oh cute pics!.....Sending good vibes to Gigantor!!

Burfica said...

nea--awww I wish you could take bob, you should at least call the local shelter and tell them about him, so he doesn't starve to death.

K--yeah yeah rub it in. hehehehe

just me--thank you for the vibes, oh man we are so crossing everything right now. hehehehe