CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 05, 2008

RIP Bubbles

Rest in peace Bubbles. May you rest happily in that gerbil den in the sky, with your sisters Blossom and Buttercup.

That's right my son named his three female gerbils after the power puff girls, what of it???

She didn't die that one night. But Gigantor and I made her comfortable, and I watched her the next day, she died about noon. Poor little old girl. She didn't suffer, she looked very peaceful. And thank god I didn't have to have the giant stomp her. hahahaha

I didn't post for a couple days, cuz I started feeling like chit again. I got a horrid cough with that whole cold/sinus bullshit. And it was keeping me up at night again.

I went to my sexy chiropractor (god he is so cute and sessy it should be a sin) And he worked on my "sympathetic" nervous system. He says there is the nervous system that controls movement, and other nerves and vertebrae that help control imunity and what not.

He massivly did pressure points, he pulled on my ears, and popped open the sinus cavities, and he manuvered my head, popped my neck, pressure pointed my neck and upper shoulders.

He usually works on my lower back, but he said I looked misserable and did that instead. He said I would probably feel worse that night, but that I should feel better the next day.

I was a bit sceptical, but who knows. So...yeah last night, I was draining so bad, my nose was running down my face, I was coughing so bad, I should have just lived in the bathroom. After I got up this morning, I still have a few coughing fits, but nothing like the past few days, and I'm not runny in the nose, that is very very nice.

Although I do have the runs. meh small price to pay I guess. hahahahaha

Okay on that note, I'm gonna go finish my sandwich and check on all you peoples blogs. See if blogger is being nice. It would NOT let me open the comment window and leave comments yesterday. So..yeah I checked and read and tried to comment, then I cussed and ranted, and flipped off blogger. hahahaha

Have a good Friday everyone, and good weekend if I don't get back before it's over.

16 comments:

jAMiE said...

Rip to your gerbil...glad he passed peacefully.

You take care of yourself too, ok...and have a great weekend!

none said...

Sorry about your gerbil I'm glad she didn't suffer.

That sounds like a great chiropractor! I need to figure out how to do that stuff at home..I can't stand people touching me lol

Burfica said...

jamie--you too jamie

hammer--I usually don't except for the hubby (hope you like the wife touching you hehehehe) But it helps that this guy is drop dead hunkaliscious. Makes me feel special. hehehehehe

Christine said...

Yeah..the run thing? TMI

Rhea said...

I'm sorry Bubbles has gone to the giant gerbil ball in the sky! That's kind of cute your son named them after the Power Puff Girls.

I'm sorry you've been having such sinus issues. My dad (a medical doctor) swears acupuncture cured his sinus issues.

Coffeypot said...

So, since he has wiped out the Power Puff girls, is he planning on getting a new one? Which cartoon characters will it be this time? Four years is a long time, though. Good job!

Anonymous said...

Poor Bubbles. Sounds like she had a great life though. I read your other post about these things living longer then normal and had to laugh because we had a guinea pig that I swear should have been in the world record book. The thing just kept on living...for years!! Hope you're feeling better soon. Seems to me I keep saying that to you. So you know. Get better soon! :o)

Neoma said...

sniff, sniff...makes me sad.......I remember when our Doris passed away. NO ONE TOLD me when I bought Nick his hamster they only lived about three years. I guess I thought she would be like a cat..... Nick had just come out of surgery, (he was five) and I bought him Doris because he wanted a hamster so badly. She was one of those little fancy hamster, and she was so precious. We loved her to pieces. Everyone of us would take her food so that we could watch her holding it in her tiny little paws. She was so darn cute. Then one day I noticed she was not walking so spryly.....and she would squeak like she was in pain. Then one morning she was stretched out across her little bed of chips.....cold. Nick cried and cried, we had a funeral out into the woods we took her in a little coffin made of a checks box. We all said a little bit about how great she was and then buried her and we all cried. I never knew you could so attached to a "mouse."

I had to take Tom to the Dr. today about his Sciatica....he is in a lot of pain. They gave him pain pills, but I know he probably should be seen by a good chiropractor. But of course most Dr.'s don't refer you to them. I told Tom there are good ones out there, but you just have to keep looking till you find one.

Burfica said...

Christine--that's me the queen of TMI

Rhea--I wish there was one here, I would try it.

coffey--he already had Todd and Copper from the Fox and the Hound and Slinky and Gizmo. hehehe

Joy--we have a cat we call cockroach kitty, cuz only her and the cockroaches will still be around at the end of time

nea--we used my shiny blue avon jewelry boxes for little coffins. I love my chiropractor, some insurances don't cover them, but I would pay if they didn't, he's that good.

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

RIP to your gerbil....my condolences.

Cute and sexy? Um are you sure you're sick? *winks*

I do hope you're feeling better soon!

Burfica said...

just me--yeah if I didn't have to pay for it myself, I would be going to that chiropracter many times a week. hahahahaha

Biddie said...

Sorry about the lil gerbil. I hae when any pet dies.
Are you feeling any better? I hate being stuffy and coughing when it is hot outside. Feels like I am trying to breathe in a vacuum.

Jules said...

OMG, I'm SO thankful she didn't get the dreaded STOMP! That all just gave me chills, Sistah!!

FEEL BETTER, Fuckin hell, Burf... sheeesh!! Do I need to come over and kick some health back up your arse?! ;OP

Burfica said...

biddie--yeah wish I knew what this was, it's kicking my ass

Jules--please do. I only got hairy legged boys taking care of me.

captain corky said...

I hope that you're feeling better and that your runs have ran out.

CrystalChick said...

Sorry about Bubbles. :(

Hey, good you got pulled and popped by a cutie chiro guy! ;)

Hubby has a wicked cold/flu thingy going on.... so the rest of the family will be catching the plague any.day.now.