CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Cats, gurglie noses, and icky dog tummies

This morning I had thrown the covers off me cuz I was hot. Then I woke up to this weird sensation. My cat was rubbing his face on my big toe, and kept raking his teeth across my toe. It was a funky feeling and a sorta paranoid feeling. If any of you know my cat, you know his teeth, and his love for biting, and his multiple claws. So I lay there contemplating if I'm gonna yell stop to him, or kick him in the head. But then I thought he just might get ticked and bite my big toe off. So I lied there, scared, and getting kitty drool all over my foot. ickyy ewwwwwww Thankfully my husband came home and walked in. (the cat is in total love/lust with my husband) and the minute he walked in Bugsy was off to see his lover. hehehehe I swear this cat, follows my husband around like three steps behind him. Wherever he sits the cat sits, he sleeps at his feet, he is just so in love with him. Sometimes I think the cat is making plans on how to get rid of me so he can have him all to himself.

I had a day full of crying. My dad called saying he found out from a little birdie that we were struggling a little (little birdie being my sister I'm sure) So... he told me to look for a check in the mail. And that made me cry, cuz he really can't afford to be doing stuff like that. So, it made me cry. Then in the mail, I got a box from my sister and brother-in-law, it was quite a bit of clothes for my son (I was having a hard time getting all his school clothes) So... the water works start again. As I'm looking through the other mail, there is and envelope from my dad, the snot sent me 5 times what I thought he was going too. So, cry central here. Now, since I've been sick, that made my nose stop all up again. So... I'm doing the gurgle slurp breathing thing again. uuuuggggghhhhh but I LOVE YOU DADDYYYYYYY!!!!! I LOVE YOU SISSY AND BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness. I need to find out what is wrong with my dog. But first I need to find out which dog it is. Of course it could be a multi lateral attack and it could be all three of them. But one of my dogs is having stomach problems. They will be lying here on the floor and it makes that awful gurgle bang noise that a backed up toilet makes. I'm afraid one of them is just gonna up and explode. So we changed a little stuff in their diet see if that would help. Now my house is this toxic gas zone. I have a green cloud in it all the time. If I can figure out how to move the computer outside I think I'm gonna live outside, let them have the house. Them and the husband and son can sit and fart at each other all day. Anybody with a good gas mask let me borrow it please. It's already killed my plants, and I think my hair is starting to fall out.... the fish are dead, and the parakeets are choking. Heeeeeeeelllllllllppppppppppppp

0 comments: