CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 08, 2004

Feeling Better

Today I'm still sick, and taking medication. But...I'm feeling much better. I have some good antibiotics in me... and now my head doesn't feel like an 18 wheeler is parked on top of it. And I can breath with out making that "slurp gurgle" noise.

I have one rant, then I'm done with dwelling on this. Why do people you barely know or who you've said maybe 5 words too have to tell lies about you?? And why do the people they tell them to believe them without talking to you first?? Some "soccer mom" went to one of the coaches (whom I think is a great guy and have defended his character to people before) and told him that I said a bunch of crap. And this guy believed her, and confronted my husband about it. (I wasn't at the game I was home sick) My husband said. I'm sure she never said that stuff. And this guy goes, well she was named specifically and specific things were said. So... right there you can tell he is gonna believe the other person and not you. So... I get all upset when told about this, and tried to call the guy. He of course didn't want to talk to me right then. And..in not so many words, wants me to keep calling till he has time to meet up with me. Well I say screw that, I called if he wants to talk, his turn. If not. Fuck em all. Stupid asses with nothing better to do then pick on someone. I thought I was done with stupid little clicks when I got out of school (many many moons ago) But....NOOOOOOOO they still have stupid clicks and groups, and god forbid they talk to anyone who is different. And, yes, we all know, I am very very different. (bordering on the strange and bizarre actually) So... at these things I sit by myself, not talking to much of anyone, and cheering on the kids. And obviously that is enough fuel to piss people off and make them tell lies about you just so nobody else will like you either. Okay enough of that shit. To upsetting. hehehe

So... I'm sitting last night after dinner watching C.S.I. and Without A Trace.... Reach into my shirt to see what bizarre things have falling into my bra today. And in my nightly treasure hunt, I found a piece of cheesy cracker (which my son had in the morning), a mushroom (dinner), a piece of dry cat food (?????), a band aid (that was originally on my hip), a penny, and a cough drop. It's a scavenger hunt every day in my bra. I think the scariest thing, is not that I find all this stuff, but that I am not supprised at what I find anymore. hehehehehehehe It's natural instinct now to check my bra whenever anyone says they are missing something. "Honey seen the car keys" (grope) "NO".... "Mom where's my shoes" (grope) "don't know son" "Honey where did we park the car?" (gro.... well you get the idea.

Okay every one have a wonderful and safe weekend.

2 comments:

Phoenix5 said...

Man oh man, what a hoot! I can't wait for the next entry!

Burfica said...

yeah you never know what stuff will ooze out of my brain. LOL