CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Sick

OH my goodness I'm so sick. I have a massive sinus infection. Got it over the weekend. Was able to get into the doctors on Tuesday. He gave me some heavy duty antibiotics. So, far I don't feel much better. I'm hoping for a big improvement by tomorrow. The thing that pisses me off the most about being sick is that I haven't been able to go watch my son's last two soccer games. I heard that they tied last night. We will see how tonight's goes.

So... as I sit here stoned on cold medication and clutching my box of kleenex like a teddy bear. I'm wondering if a person really can blow their brains out by blowing their nose so much. Some times it feels like it. And... have you ever blew your nose so hard that you almost pass out after the fact?? Or is that just me?? I just want all that junk out of my sinuses so that I can breath, and my teeth will stop hurting.

I'm also depressed today. Sat down and paid my bills. I still have a pile about an inch or two thick of ones I couldn't pay. But I took a good chunk out of them. hehehehehe I was so sick I couldn't even write out a check or do up my Avon.

Well....I don't like to sit and piss and moan (at least where other people can read about it) so this is gonna be a short posting. I'm hoping to feel better soon. Start communicating like my old self. God help you all. hehehehhee

0 comments: