CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday the 13th

Realizing it's Friday the 13th today, I'm not even gonna try for a normal day. That would be like trying to swim up a water fall. hehehehe

Took the doggies to the vet last night--yes now I owe more money. Buster doggie got his stitches taken out. They were very impressed with his progress. And Buck doggers got his allergy shot, and some bumps checked out. I was worried about cancer. The vet said it wasn't obvious cancer, and with his age, do we really wanna run a bunch of tests, to which I stated NOOOOOOOOOO. So...we are just gonna watch them and keep documenting the new one's that sprout up. If he gets in pain we will address that with pain meds, but basically. Keep him comfortable for however much longer he has. This dog has lived longer than I thought he would. So...who knows.

Is it wrong that Kiddo has picked up the nick names we call the dogs?? I mean I understand him picking up us calling Buck--Roadblock. Or us calling Buster--Mama Dog (he's a boy) But, Kiddo comes in yesterday, and goes. "So...does shit head have an appointment too?" unfortunately that's what Gigantor and I call Dribbles most often. hehehehe I couldn't get real mad at Kiddo, cuz we do it all the time. But I did do the shocked yell of KIDDOOOOO, and laughed. And he all shocked was like, "oh no I'm sorry" in his innocent little voice. hehehehehe

Is it a bad thing that one of the goldfish is swimming in circles on his side, near the top of the tank??? hehehehe I swear those two fish are gonna outlive us all. I must have got the Koi kind or something. They are about 4 years old. I'm ready for them to float belly up so I can flush them.

I have construction going on behind my house. We have this chain link fence that encloses the area we live. We live on the back side, so the fence is behind us. For over a year, just a ways away, they have been building a "low income" (yeah right 140 thousand) housing development. I think it's ugly, all the houses are the same, and they have 3 feet of back yard before the brick walls, that enclose them. So....since the fall they have been digging this ditch along behind us, to build a canal they said, then they were gonna put up another brick wall, and start building some houses right behind us. ugggghhhhhh Their fence is going up about 4 feet from our fence. So...I have had all these workers hanging out at the back of the house, leaning up on the fence, b.s.ing alot. So...As Buster healed more, he's gotten more agitated at people being near his yard. So....when they get loud at 6 in the dam morning. I'm ornery, and I let the dogs outside. Which they run up silently to the back, then start barking like the dickens when they are about 2 inches from the workers. hehehehehe I hear "OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!! THAT SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!!!!!!!!!" Thankfully they are pretty good guys, or that Gigantor really scared them, when he talked to them (cuz he's a giant) cuz they have never been mean to, or teased the dogs. I'm waiting for my cat to stroll over and be the total shit that he is, and end up getting his dumb butt sealed in the brick wall. hehehehehe Only nice thing about that brick wall and housing, is it should make a good wind break. If any of you all have been to Arizona, you know what I mean by the wind. hehehehe

Well I'm gonna go finish eating my fat free peanut butter on wheat toast, and drinking my sugar free hot cocoa, which is only luke warm. hehehee

Have a happy Friday the 13th everyone!!!!

5 comments:

Mia said...

Happy Friday to you too!!! Are the workers at least cute to look at?

RQ Whitaker said...

I HATE when dogs do that!!! We never give dogs credit for being sneaky so when they do stuff like that it makes us shit ourselves (like that story did, thanks alot I just took a shower)!

Phoenix5 said...

Sounds like Kiddo needs to learn the difference between being a kid and being an adult! And the language that goes with it! Or maybe you and Gigantor can clean up your language! ;-)

Hope your weekend is RESTFUL!!!

Alekx said...

I think considering some of the things kiddo can pick up at school, calling the shit head dog, shit head is minor. He's a good kid and doesn't use bad words to much.
okay I have to go to Hell for awhile...It's walmart time
Blah

Restless Angel said...

I was amazed, it was actually a fairly mild F. the 13th for a change. Strange... hope you've had a good weekend!