CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Tuesday is Monday

I had this witty, snarky post all thought out to do today. But...I received a phone call from Alekx last night. They took mom to the e.r. again. I had talked to mom the day before, and she was sick, and didn't sound well. Sounded like she could barely breath. I guess it got worse, and they took her in. Alekx had to go to work. She's training in a police dept job. Plus what good is she gonna do, but sit and stare at mom's medicated ass.

Anywhoo...I called the hospital this morning. She is in a e.r. room. Waiting for a bed upstairs. They are admitting her. The e.r. nurse told me it doesn't look good. Mom doesn't want intibated, and she is very out of it right now. But she is struggling to breath, and it's starting to take a toll on her heart. I asked if she was gonna get a bed today. And the e.r. nurse said, "yes hun, but realistically we have to look at if she is even gonna make it till then"

I can't call Alekx to get a more updated idea of what the hell is going on. She will be off at 3, then go see mom. The nurse took down my numbers, in case they had to call me if "something" happened. So...I'm trying to remain calm till I talk to Alekx, but let me tell ya, them butterflies in my tummy are working over time.

Please keep us all in your thoughts and prayers.

Much love to you all!!! And hug your loved one's today for me please, hug them tight.

2 comments:

The Unknown said...

*HUGS*
love

Kerry M. Conway said...

*giant hugs*

i am only a click or call away for you all, always! i luv yeah girl. hang in there!