CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 09, 2006

Movies

We had a weekend of movies here. I got three movies in on Netflix, and we went to the matinee on Saturday. The movies we got in where--The Exorcism of Emily Rose. It was a rather disturbing movie, but I bet if they used a little more money they could have potrayed the movie better. We watched--Stealth. Now that was a good movie. Wasn't exactly what I expected from the previews, just a little different, but very good. We also got a Japanese Anime for the kiddo called Steamboy. This was actually a very good little movie. I was bummed that I got so tired and fell asleep for about a half hour of it. hehehee At least I didn't snore and bug Kiddo and Gigantor. We went to the matinee and watched Chronicles of Narnia. OMG...what can I say??? This movie was so dang good. I liked it alot. Now I want to read the books. Gigantor and I are arguing about one thing. He thinks the woman that played the White Witch was the same woman that played the Borg queen in Star Trek First Contact. I think the Borg queen was the woman that played in Stephen Kings Sleepwalkers. Without digging out the movie, do any of you know??? hehehehehe I swear I'm gonna have to try to find that First Contact movie so we can see who is right.

Well...today marked the first day of school. Kiddo was not happy to say the least. He hates getting up early. Frankly so do I. And...I get real sick of all the parents that complain and say they can't wait till school starts again, cuz their kids are driving them nuts. I love having my kid home. I love doing things with him. I had a hard enough time getting him, and all to soon, he isn't gonna wanna spend any time with me. So....why shouldn't I cherish every moment??

Gigantor is in classes the next three days. They are having an E.M.T. refresher course, that he has to take every 2 years. So...it's 8 hours for the next three days. Only problem I have with it is. I don't know what to do about the Buster dog. He's supposed to go in and get his stitches out from his surgery. He can NOT jump, and he is way way to heavy for me to lift him in the dam suburban. With Gigantor in class, he can't help me. I've been on the search for someone to go be a grunt for me, and do the doggie lifting. So far, no luck.

I just finished making out my bills, so I'm gonna go weep now. Get another cup of coffee to keep me awake, and weep. hehehehehe

Happy Monday everyone!!!!

5 comments:

Scott & Julia said...

I haven't seen Narnia yet, but according to imdb.com, you're right. The Borg Queen was in Sleepwalkers. The White Witch from Narnia is someone else.

Mia said...

I thought the exorcism was kinda scarey....and thought for sure omg if I wake up at 3 again, I know it will be a sign. Lol. All in all I thought it was pretty good.

Happy Monday!!

RQ Whitaker said...

I think you're right..I've seen sleepwalkers and Tilda Swinton (The White Witch) isn't in it.

Alekx said...

You can't get anyone to help with Buster dog cuz you keep asking if they want it doggie style.
I keep telling you gotta watch your wording.
Hehhehe

Phoenix5 said...

Hey Burf! Glad you liked the Narnia movie! I knew you would! ;-) I haven't seen Stealth yet, but we'll rent it one of these days!