CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Witchie Wednesday

That's right!!! I woke up a major witch!!! Well...I didn't wake up per say, I was slammed into consciousness by my very insensitive, pain in my ass husband. The fucktard. Now..I understand he has his last day of class today, and he has his final exam today, and his practicals. But for FUCK SAKE it was late start, and me and kiddo covet late start, for sleeping in that extra hour. We don't turn Kiddo's alarm on on late start, he just gets up about 7 or 7:30 and I set my alarm for 7 and crawl out of bed about 7:45. (We don't have to be to school till 9:15 on late start) On most days, kiddo's alarm goes off 6:45 and him and I get up then. So....Gigantor gets up at 6:30, runs in and turns Kiddo's alarm on. Why??? I dunno. Then comes back, and instead of his regular routine of taking his clothes to the living room and getting dressed so he doesn't disturb anyone. He turns on the fucking bathroom light, which shines right on my side of the bed. Proceeds to shave and shit (literally) hehehehe. Then I hear kiddo's alarm go off, and I start yelling at him. So...he runs in and tells kiddo. Ooops sorry, go back to bed, which of course did NOT FUCKING WORK!!!! Then he comes in, and goes. Oh...I decided to shower (he always showers at night, cuz he's so nasty from work) I'm like WTF??? I'm trying to sleep here. He goes "so" The mother fucker said SO to me???? He is so fricken dead!!! So...he goes ahead and showers. After his shower, I told him he better get the fuck out of the bedroom before I got one of the guns out of the safe and shot him. So...he takes his clothes and heads out to the living room, where kiddo was already up. And I settle in to get that extra hour of sleep, and....eeep eeeep eeeeeeeeppp my alarm goes off. GAWD DANG MOTHER BUNNY HUMPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is in so much trouble when he gets home. Of course I was nice and told him good luck and all that shit, cuz I didn't want him upset and to tank the last tests. But...when he gets home and tests are over. I'm gonna dig his eyes out with a spoon, and feed them to the gerbils. Muahhh hahhhh ahhahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (insert insane eye twitch here)

Okay I finally found that other recipe we tried at new years, so I'm gonna leave it here. Just two tips before I post it. Make sure you use the orange, it taste good, but not near as good without it. And..use large marshmallows, we used small (cuz I was out of large) and they just disintegrated. And remember when you cook to have fun. If you don't have all the ingredients, try it anyway with what you have. Make it your own. It's all good. hehehehe

Sweet Potato Balls

4 large sweet potatoes (we used three, and it was way more than enough, but the yam here are on steroids)
2/3 cup packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons orange juice
1 teaspoon orange zest
1/2 teaspoon ground or fresh grated nutmeg
2 cups shredded coconut, sweetened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (we used a little more)
1 large marshmallow per potato ball

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.

Bake the potatoes until tender, then peel and mash them. (i just cut them in half and scooped the nummie nums out with a spoon.) Stir in the brown sugar, orange juice, zest and nutmeg. In a separate bowl, toss the coconut with the sugar and cinnamon. Press mashed potatoes, around each marshmallow, creating a 2 to 3 inch diameter ball. Roll the balls in the coconut mixture. Put on cookie sheet. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Watch carefully for the last few minutes of cooking. The expanding marshmallows can cause the potato balls to burst open.

Happy Wednesday everyone. Sorry for being a witch.

5 comments:

MomThatsNuts said...

Recipe sounds yummy, if you like sweet balls I guess,(snark) and the ETK WAKES ME UP EVERY DAMN MORNING AT 4:30....yeah I havent killed him......YET.....other than that how are ya honey~~...

Mom

Alekx said...

I'm able to turn the tables on the house elf right now. He doesn't get up till 6:30 or 6:45 and I have to be up between 4:45 and 5:00 so I make just enough noise to make it seem like I'm being quiet.

Mia said...

Lol Im with alekx, I get up between 5:15 and 5:30. I try to be quiet, and if it doesnt work...well too bad. lol if Im up everyone should be up :P

Azathoth100 said...

And in this corner......

Hope you take pity on the Mother Bunny Humper. Remember how much you missed him when you were with Alekx. Mabey just maim him or something.

Mike said...

Sounds good, LOL at the witch side of ya!