CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Happy Giants Birthday

Friday was Gigantor's birthday. He told me not to do anything for him, because of all the stuff we had to do past couple weeks. So...I planned a surprise thing on Saturday at my aunt and uncles. But on Friday, I bought him a cheesecake sampler, and took him and a friend to dinner. (we had a gift certificate there) I told him I didn't have a chance to get any presents, or money after all the stuff with mom's funeral and things. And that I might be able to get him something for Valentines. In the mean time I had two cakes sitting over at my aunt and uncles. And a box full of gifts waiting to be hidden in the suburban.

On Saturday I sent him to the store for milk, and Kiddo and I scrambled to get everything hidden in the suburban. Then when he got home we took Kiddo and a friend to the movie--Hoodwinked. It was good, but we must have been exhausted, cuz me and Gigantor both fell asleep for about the last half hour. hehehehe

I told him some story about having to take some paperwork concerning mom over to my uncles. And we walked in to balloons and banners. It was great. Then we had bbq Elk Burgers. yummie yumm yumm yumm We had a few friends show up. Then we did presents and cake. And the guys all played Texas Hold Em Poker, and us girls went in the living room and visited. I yawned and wondered what time it was, and then realized it was about 11:30 ahhhhhhhhhh LOL

Today we went to church and then went and dropped off our tax stuff. Also watched the rigged super bowl. Don't get me started. I wasn't for either team. I'm not that big into football. I like to watch super bowl for the commercials. But it was obvious to even me that the officials were paid off. Anywhooo....my opinion, nobody needs to yell at me about it. And in the mood I'm in, if you do. I'll retaliate in a very not nice way. hehehehehe

Well....Alekx wanted me all to tell you the eagle story, so I will try to post that this week. Have a good week everyone.

7 comments:

MomThatsNuts said...

dAhhh so he was suprised huh?? What a very nice wife you are! The ETK actually threw me 2 "suprise" parties, one for my 30th and one for my 40th. I pretty much knew about them both but I didnt tell him!!! Hope you catch up on your sleep sometime this year. Sometimes being tired will make you sick and I dont want you to get sick!!!

Mom

Mia said...

Glad the party went well. And listen to Mom...get some rest, or your going to get sick. :P

Alekx said...

yah what they said about getting rest. Only one of us needs to be stressed and not sleeping and it's my month so there.
phfft

Phoenix5 said...

((((Burfica)))) Glad to hear your sirprise went off okay! Gigantor is one lucky guy! And about the Super Bowl... I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who felt the winner was already decided before the game even began! What a boring game :-| WHat sucks even more, we Canadians don't even get to see the commercials! We get icky Canadian content stuff.. usually crap.. and btw, when will those Rolling Stones ever hit the bottom??? They were PATHETIC!!! Just a bunch of really skinny old guys playing at being rock-star has-beens! OI VEY! OK.. this is YOUR blog... enough of MY ranting! LOL!

Azathoth100 said...

Glad Gigantor had a great B-day. he deserved it. Lord knows after everything you both deserve a party.

Julie said...

You all really needed that,, and it took a lot of planning and energy on your part to do that after all you have been through.. KUDOS TO YOU for that,, you get lots of WIFE points!! Glad you all had fun!!

Lots of love to you sweets, you remain in my thoughts daily love!!

Kat said...

As a loyal Seahawks fan all I can say is, "Preach it Sister-Friend!" Those of us here in Washington are totally unimpressed.

Your love for your hubby is refreshing. I bet he was blown away!