CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Monday Randomness

Is Randomness a word??? If not, it is now, cuz I just used it. hehehehe

I tried to write a post every day since my last post...and I sat and stared at this screen. I had nothing. Nothing of any interest. God I'm boring. *sigh*

I hate getting up early after having extra days off. Hell I hate getting up early any day. hehehe

All three days of the weekend. Kiddo fought me about putting any clothes on. I swear to God if he could get away with it, he would wear only his underwear at all times. The child is gonna grow up and own a nudist colony or something.

Have you ever insisted on something, and everyone keeps telling you your imagining things?? So...you start thinking maybe your just bonkers??? Well...I kept telling everyone that two of the gerbils were getting majorly fat. Not just chubby, but like the Violet girl who turned into a blueberry on Willie Wonka fat!! And everyone kept telling me it was just that they were fluffy. I swear they have double chins. So....fat. So then I started doubting what I was seeing, and thinking maybe I had cracked. Gigantor was cleaning the gerbil cage this weekend, and he took the gerbils out to put them in a box. He walks in and goes, "hey honey?? Did you know that two of those gerbils are so fat they have a moon orbiting them??" Says it like it's some new discovery or something. I was so irritated that nobody believed me for the past couple weeks, and made me feel insane, then they decide it's something new they never heard of. These boys are gonna drive me to drink, I kid you not. hehehehee

Gigantors a major ASS!!!! Can we just clear that up now?? hehehe Sunday we decide to go out and play on the 4 wheeler. Good idea since we have owned it since September, and I still had never been on it. Hey I had never been on any 4 wheeler in my life. So...about flippin time. So...We go way out in the boonies. And Gigantor takes his little turn to show off. Standing up, and spinning circles going really fast, and he's doing that cheesey guy laugh, when they think they are so cute, and macho for showing off, when really they are ASSES!!!!!!! So..he has me get on behind him, and take me for a ride before he teaches me how to run the dam thing. I climb on, and my flipping feet don't even touch the running board (yes I'm short) I'm holding on to the metal rack in the back. And when he starts doing his shit,the ASS, (no he did not go slow like I asked) I realized that the elbow I hurt over the summer still didn't have enough strength to keep me from getting bucked off that son of a bitch. So...as I'm getting pitched from seat to metal rack and back, and not being able to hold on very well. I decide to stop the shit. I wrap my arms around Gigantor , I mean the ASS, and grab on. Yes I grab on to his pectorals, grabbing skin and hair in my nails. And I holler, above the screaming like a girls sounds he was making, that he better pull the f**k over and let me learn how to drive. The ASS pulled over and was teaching me the basics, then he climbed on behind me. Of course I didn't go near as fast as he did, and his feet could touch. But why he had to keep head butting me with his helmet I will never know. I then went and got Kiddo and took him for a little ride. He didn't want to go very fast, and well...I am gonna be one of those mom's that just putters around on her 4 wheeler. No hurries, not stunts, no wheelies, no crashing and breaking my leg. heheheheheh Hey did I mention that Gigantor was a big Giant ASS???

Yesterday I had the day off, and should have been up doing a million things. Know what I did yesterday. I worked a little on the blanket I'm crocheting, and napped on and off on the couch. That's about all I did all dam day. I got up that evening and paid bills and did some stuff. But...Dam I was lazy. hehehehe

Now today...I need to go mail some packages, and deliver my avon books. And what am I doing. I'm fucking off writing in my blog, drinking coffee. hehehehe

Okay I'm gonna go read what amazing words you all had to type today.

Happy Tuesday everyone!!!!

6 comments:

Mia said...

You know once we had a hamster...and that thing got sooo fat for some unknown reason, he looked like a pear with his lil head and his enormous body. I mean he couldnt even walk...he dragged. We hadnt given him any different food. he was like that for about a month...then poof! within a few days it looked like he deflated. He died a couple months after that...I just thought that was weird. but didnt want to pay a vet to tell me anything.

Scott & Julia said...

It's hard writing a post every day. That's why we have lots of pics on our blog, it's easier :) We have another shark pic from our Cuba trip, check it out!

Blog ho said...

underwear is good. i'm wearing some now.

Kerry M. Conway said...

i love drinking coffee and bloggin! in fact, i am addicted to reading, writing, and bloggin! is that bad?

welcome back girl! i have missed reading your post!

*hugs*

Julie said...

Gigantor is lucky you didn't go and run over him w/ the four wheelor after you learned how to drive it! LOL
I hope you have a groovy week w/ some good weather!

Azathoth100 said...

It's not Gigantor's fault sweetie, it's called testosterone, and it can be blamed for many of the more charming traits of us males. We DO know better, but then the testosterone gets a hold of us and we go and do the stuff anyways. It's like that estrogen thing that makes so many women cry at stupid movies. So be kind, it's all just beyond his control.
(yeah ok it's all bull, but I felt I should stick up for the guy after all the times you've written about how great he's been during stress times.)