CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 27, 2006

One of Those Days

Ever had one of those days??? I was watching a commercial where the person woke up and was walking by a bulletin board and there was a smiley face on it. She grabs the smiley face and throws it in the trash. That's what kind of day I'm having.

I woke up with a major urge to kick the dog, push the kindergartners down, and throw the cat in the gerbil cage, all for shits and giggles. But alas...I did none of those. I did do a couple ornery things, but they were minor compared to what I wanted to do. hehehehe

I put scotch tape on the cats paws. I turned all the dogs ears inside out. And I made sure when I sneezed I did it by the gerbil cage so they would all jump.

I do have to go back to the school and pick the kiddo up. But...I better keep myself tucked inside the suburban. Or I might make some small children and parents cry, and I would laugh so evilly about it. muahhhhaaaahhhaaaahhaaaa

I'm thinking of going and grinding up some crackers and putting them in Gigantors side of the bed. But he sleeps so hard, I bet he wouldn't notice. So..that would just deflate me and ruin all the ornery fun I'm having today.

Well...I have to get going. Go check the mail. I may flick a booger on someone while I'm at the post office. hehehehe

Have a good/or not Monday everyone!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of last week was That Day. Ugg.... the things my imagination conjured as the days went on....

Azathoth100 said...

Hehehehe. Thats why I love ya Bur. Evil lives on. I for one would love to see the cat in the gerbil cage. Let the fur fly.

Mia said...

lol...I have days like that too.

Alekx said...

Evil is as evil does

I say kill em all.

:-)

MomThatsNuts said...

Gosh, Im glad Im not in kindergarden!!!!!

Yeah, Kill em all, let God sort em out!

That sounds like a "stopping at the smart ass store to buy cranky pants" day....wanna borrow mine??? :)

Mom

Rocky said...

I enjoyed your rants today. Hope you flicked a nice booger at the mailman. :-)

Kerry M. Conway said...

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
i hope the card i sent was at the post office... perhaps that will cheer you up??????

and do tell... who got the green boger? lmao