CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 03, 2006

Information

Hi there. hehehehe For any of you who might want to know. I was talking with my friend Kerry last night (who has also lost her mom), and we were talking about the many emotions and feelings one goes through. We came up with this idea (I won't say good idea yet or not) of starting a blog where people who have lost their mothers can go and vent, rage, yell, cry, and get comfort. I know I am going through tons of emotions, and not sure how to deal with them all. I know I need some counseling too. Possibly from my preacher. But...I'm also a person that NEEDS to show outer strength. But...I'm afraid in this instance, that if I keep it all bottled in. I may end up in the hospital.

So...any whoooo back on track. We decided to start a blog, where we could go write, and rant.

I just wanted to let you all know in case you want to drop by. Or if any of you have lost your mothers and would like to come and be part of it. Please let me or Kerry know and we will send you an invite. I will be sending you one Alekx, as soon as I know what e-mail you want it too. hehehehe

Okay so here is the link for anyone that wishes to see. Motherless Daughters

Have a good Friday everyone!!!

5 comments:

MomThatsNuts said...

I think thats a great idea Burf...I got your very sweet card today, thank you so much for thinking of me. The funeral is tomorrow at 11. My daddo is NOT doing too great I just got off the phone with him. Ugggg.....thanks for thinking of me. I think of you often and promise to keep in better touch~~
Mom

Mia said...

I think thats a wonderful idea. *hugs* to you both.

Julie said...

That really is a good idea...you all can be a great support to each other...
take care sweet and get some crackers, tee hee :)
Love and kisses

Azathoth100 said...

Very beautiful idea Bur.

Sandi said...

I'm back, for good. Missed ya!