CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 09, 2006

I'm Blind AHHHHHHHHHH

Not really, but I can't see right now so does that count??? My fucking left eye. grrrrrrrr On Sunday it was burning a little. On Monday I got an eyelash in it, and it burned all day. So bad, that I made Gigantor go get me some eye drops at about 10 that night. Those soothed it. Well...Tuesday was better, and Wednesday my eye was fine. Today, it's burning so bad, I can't fricken see out of it. Everything is fuzzy out of it. I don't know what the hell is going on with it, but it's pissing me the hell off.

I'm gonna take Kiddo and his friend Big J to the movies tonight. We are gonna watch Eight Below. It looks cute. I'm taking Gigantor too. But I don't thing it counts, cuz I think he will probably sleep through it. He is so solar powered it's not even funny. It's irritating is what it is. So...not only will it be night, but it will be in a dark theater. I'm gonna have to sit there the entire movie and elbow him for snoring. I hate spending money to take someone to the theater to sleep. I guess I shouldn't bitch to much though, cuz last movie we all went too. Both Gigantor and I fell asleep. It was Hoodwinked. I couldn't keep my flippen eyes open, and that's not usually like me.

Let me confess something to you all. If I don't get sex from my husband soon, I'm gonna STAB him in the eye with a pencil. I'm one frustrated mama let me tell ya. Stupid ass man keeps saying he's to tired, even when I work my ass off and get him in bed by fricken 9. He keeps saying that, then we he tries to get frisky it's always that time of the month for me. The son of a goat!!!!! But I am getting pissed off. Cuz since my mom died (jan 17th) He's put out twice!!! YEP THAT'S ONLY TWO TIMES, AND THAT'S DAM NOT ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!

Okay done with my rant. I'm gonna go spank the dogs and kick the kids. Happy Thursday everyone!!!

Note to self, don't forget to record survivor, csi and without a trace. hehehehehe

4 comments:

Alekx said...

I'd be snarky but I'm to tired

so here's your damn comment stop treatening to kick me and spank me too
Hugs

Sandi said...

Enjoy the movie. I don't know what to say to the other, I don't have to worry about that. I don't get any from anyone. My self does not count!

Azathoth100 said...

Good luck with the sex. Babushkas sick so I ain't gettin non either.

Dorko said...

RE: your sex life... or lack there of...

Bla-bla Bla-bla bla, bla, blah!...;)

(Maybe if you push the "I'm going blind!" angle, he'll give a little. heh.)