CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 17, 2006

Countdown to Driving Hell

First of all....HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY ALL!!!!!

2nd...Kiddo is doing tons better. He went back to school on Thursday and today, now he has a week off for spring break. Little shit.

My tailbone is ready to pop out my ass, let me tell ya. I finally got an appointment with the chiro on Thursday, and he sure had to work for his money. He told me my lower back/tailbone and both hips were way out. And he worked my tail off (hehehe pun intended) And I was so sore, I could barely walk. Came home and put ice on it. But it didn't hurt as bad, just sore from all the work. Well...today has been like torture. And I know sometimes it feels a little worse before it gets better. So...I have another appointment on Monday. I sure as hell hope he fixes it before the big drive/move, cuz then I'll be in ass hell!!!!

We are headed to Captain Daddies on Wed (9 hours away) He was gonna have a friend haul his big ass travel trailer up here. And we were gonna hook up a small trailer and haul all his storage shed stuff up. And Gigantor was going to drive dad's little Tracker. I've hauled a very full horse trailer before, full of horses, and then furniture. Moving me then Alekx. So... the small trailer wouldn't bug me at all to haul. Well...Captain Daddy called tonight, and guess what??? The guy had surgery and can't haul the travel trailer. This is the same guy that would know how to unhook it from all the park hookups (he has it hooked up like a regular mobile home) and who would help us set it back up. So...what to do now, what to do. All we can think of, is.. I called and made an appointment to get the suburban checked out, full safety check for hauling. And for hauling heavy stuff. Got that set up for Monday. And now we are going down, gonna have to find someone to unhook everything. And I'm gonna hook that son of a bitch up to my massive big assed suburban. I got the 3/4 ton suburban so it should be fine. But....that means we have to leave the stuff in his storage shed for a couple or three months, till him and Gigantor can go back down and get it. And it also means that instead of hauling a nice small trailer, that I would be confident with. I have to haul a big assed 8 foot by 20 foot travel trailer. I can't drive daddy's tracker, it's so small, and with my knees and ankles and it's a stick, so it would cause so much pain. So...I'm stuck hauling the bitch. (no I don't mean me). And I'll probably be alone except for Kiddo, cuz Gigantor and Daddy will be in the Tracker. That makes me a little nervous too. Cuz if something goes wrong. 1..I don't want to kill the kid, and 2..I don't have anyone there to tell me what to do. I'll probably be fine, I'll just give myself an ulcer till we get home. hehehehe

We are gonna have such a busy weekend before we have to leave on Wednesday morning. What I hate most about that dam drive is how long it takes, and I have to drive through (not around but through) phoenix metropolitan area, and Tucson (remember I'm from a very small town, 5 whole stop lights) And on the way back, it's probably gonna take much longer than the 9 hours because of the hauling. But this weekend, we have to completely clean my house for Captain Daddy and his patches to stay here till we get his place hooked up. We have to clean the suburban out for the trip. We have to go up to mom's , and take down a fence, get her two outdoor water pipes capped off (leaks) and get the back mowed and her truck moved, so Daddies trailer can go in there. We have to do some shopping, I'm out of everything. We have to go get a couple tranqualizers from the vet for little Patches. We have to clean the pet carrier. We have to clean our own yard. And we have to set up the guy who is pet watching with instructions and keys.

Anyway, I gave myself a headache talking about all that. And my ass aches, so I'm gonna go.

OooO one last little tidbit of info. Warm diet pepsi with lime, burns as bad as real coke when it comes out of your nose. hehehehehe

Have a good weekend everyone!!!

7 comments:

Rhiannon said...

OH I so feel for ya Burfica! I know its so hard to move and so much physical work and so many things to take care of. I've had to move 6 times in last 7 years or so and I did most of the work. It took me 2 months to move to each place so had to pay rent for both places! Anyway your husband won't be helping you or is he big daddy? Sorry I'm a bit confused..:(

I feel for ya girl..hope your tail bone back gets better...so sorry..I had a broken tail bone once and ouch such a little bone can hurt!

You hang in there now..

Angels with you on your travels, watching over and protecting you all, all the way girl! OH I lived in Prescott in early 90's. Hell I've lived all over the place..

Rhi

Rocky said...

Hope your bum gets better soon. Those tailbone injuries can be a real pain in the ass. Good luck this weekend, hope your trip goes well

~SugarBear~ said...

Glad kiddo is feeling better, my youngest was sick last week during my mid-term exams. I hurt my tailbone as a kid, wow that was bad enough - I hope that gets to feeling better ASAP. Good luck with the moving this weekend. Be sure to sit on a big pillow.

Burfica said...

Blackie---hi ya baby, long time no see, been missing ya.

Rhi--Kiddo=my son, Gigantor=my hubby and Captain Daddy is my dad. I know little confusing. hehehehe

Rocky--thank you. Yeah my tail bone is a pain in my ass. hehehe

C--yeah I need a pillow. hehehehe I hate sick kids. uggghhhh LOL

Julie said...

ROFLMAO 'one more tidbit'...
Add rum next time,, it might hurt more at first,, but in the long run you won't notice, ha :)

I hope everything works out w/ the move! You will do fine going down the road - if my 4'8" mom can drive a truck w/ a 27 ft travel trailer to the mtns camping, I know you can do this!

MomThatsNuts said...

I am SOOO sorry you have to make a DAM drive over the DAM DAM. Are you gonna take the DAM tour? You gonna buy some DAM pamphlets?? OK OK I know, enough already...that part of that drive sucks big time. We will pray for safety and speed, but not TOO much speed or you'll miss the DAM bridge...ehehehehe

Mom

Azathoth100 said...

If I could I'd come down and do the drive for ya Bur. Sounds like you need Gigantor to give you a nice butt massage. I'm sure he won't mind. Hope all goes well.