CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Back on Saturday

I think we got everything ready to go except the suit cases. Then we are leaving early tomorrow morning, and we won't be home till Saturday.

I took the suburban in for a safety check yesterday. And they found a HUGE leak in the rear axle. I had to have that fixed and the rear brakes replaced, because the leak ruined them. So....that was about 350 bucks. ouch.

But anyway I hear, that there is going to be a big storm coming through in the next couple days. I hope it stays clear for us driving.

Just keep us all in your good wishes and prayers traveling.

I'll be back Saturday, and post soon with some of the many adventures. (yeah right, like my life is that exciting)

Have a good week, and weekend everyone!!!!

5 comments:

Mia said...

Argh...I feel your pain about the car. I have to take mine in for a routine oil change, but even thats scarey.

You guys be safe on your trip, and dodge the storm.

RQ Whitaker said...

Safe driving!!

Phoenix5 said...

Cars (and trucks) are one of the biggest sinkholes our money can find to disappear into.. and those dollars just keep flying into them!!! Hopefully that will be the end of your truck repair issues for a while!

Safe driving and be extra safe returning home with the trailer!

Azathoth100 said...

Drive carefully and know that I'm sending you good thoughts.

MomThatsNuts said...

are you back yet? HUH HUH HUH....well how did it go? How was the damn damn experience?

Mom