CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

What a Week

Man what a week I'm having. We all are having. Kiddo kept getting sicker and sicker over the weekend. We took him to the doctor on Monday. He has bronchitis and a respiratory infection. So...he stayed out of school Monday and Tuesday. I thought we would go back to school today. But he woke up really snuffly, and coughing pretty bad. So..I decided to keep him home one more day, and to get more antibiotics in him.

Last night was the weirdest night. I didn't sleep at all. I layed there and layed there, listening to my music, so I wouldn't hear the three dogs, one cat, and husband all snoring. Hubbies alarm went off at 4. I sat there wondering if I would get any sleep at all. So....I jumped his bones, sent him off with a good morning. In hopes I would tire myself out enough to get some sleep. I actually didn't fall asleep till almost 6:30 Then I woke up at 8. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

We have alot to do this weekend, to get all ready for Captian Daddy getting here next week. Wish us luck and good travels. hehehehe

I'm off to go sit on the couch and see if I can squeeze a nap out. hehehehe

Happy hump day all!!!

3 comments:

Alekx said...

humping makes you wake up not fall asleep.

LOL

Rhiannon said...

Hi Burfica, lol at alekx's comment above mine..he he..

I dropped by your site a while back but didn't leave a comment so you have absolutely nothing to be sorry about! I'm not really posting on my blog much at all for a while anyway..got other things to take care of right now..just doing the motherless daughters blog when I can now mostly..

I get some of those nights where can't sleep and also all the noises. My next door neighbor (a woman my age) died about two weeks ago and my bedroom faces hers and the night she died I could not sleep at all and had such a "weird feeling' I felt death in the air..terrible huh? Then I found out she had died in her sleep that night..she had congestive heart failure problems from years of smoking and drinking, though she had stopped years ago it was too late..she herself had told me this when I had moved in here..the only nice person I have met here since! Now she is gone.. she had told me she was proud of me woman to woman and said I was a "lady"..brought tear to my eyes. I shall miss her prescence.I haven't slept too well in my bedroom ever since, I keep going into the living room to sleep. So now the son moved out (a 35 year old rude spoiled boy man!)and makes me worry who will move in "party hardy druggie people"? Lord I hope not..

Well your over the hump now tomorrow's friday! Have a good weekend..

Bless you,

Rhi

Julie said...

Bless your heart, I hate those nights,, that damn puppy woke me up at three the other morning and I couldn't go back to sleep thinking about yard work and camping this summer and really nothing at all and I was so damn mad,, isn't it frustrating?

I hope you got some rest sweet lady and that things are going well for you and that the squatty squatty as I call it, was good!