CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Dragon in the Stall

Green for Dragons. hehehehe

As most of you know Gigantor walks and talks in his sleep. Not near as bad as when he was a little boy. But still on a monthly basis. Weekly if he's really tired. Well.....Kiddo inherited it. Neither of them are violent. Pretty entertaining actually. I've made sure the doors are locked up good. Cuz I don't want them wandering out. Just one of those things you have to learn to live with.

Well...last night, kiddo had been in bed for about 3 hours. 2 of which he wasn't asleep, cuz he was complaining of a stomach ache. I told him if he went to sleep I bet it would settle his tummy. I get sick to my stomach if I'm over tired.

Anywhoooo. Gigantor and I are in the bedroom watching Untold Stories of the E.R. Watching this guy with an ice pick shoved in his ear to the hilt. Saying he put it there himself to stop the voices of the demons. And if he took it out the demons would get out, and he couldn't let the demons out at home or they would posses his children. So he had had it in his ear for 5 days before going to the e.r. He finally decided it was fine for demons to be loose in he hospital.

And while we are watching this with mouths agape, we hear dad, Dad, DaD, DAD, DAD, DAD, DAD, DAD, DAD, just this massive screaming. I shout OMG He's screaming. Gigantor went running, slamming off of walls. Kiddo's room is at the complete other end of our house than our room. Gigantor goes skidding into his room, and this is the conversation.

G--WHAT'S WRONG????
K--I just wanted you to see it.
G--(realizing he's still asleep) see what bud?
K--The dragon (whispering and pointing)
G--Oh yeah?
K--see, he's roaming around eating hay.
K--Isn't he pretty
G--That is so awesome buddy
G--Is he here in your room bud??
K--*mumble mumble moan, smile*

Gigantor comes back in the bedroom smiling/laughing and going awwww. And tells me the story.

Okay I know, it's funny, but it's to dam cute too.

Only thing I don't like about this sleep walking thing. Well two things actually.

1. when he screams like that in the middle of the night we have a heart attack till we realize that some psycho isn't in the house chopping him to bits.

2. When he sneaks in the bedroom and puts his face within a 1/2 inch of yours and goes MOM. And you jump awake to face in your face. Your first reaction is to smack it. LOL

Okay Happy Thursday everyone.

5 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Now thats pretty scary but funny in a way too!

I used to sleep walk when a child. Sometimes I would wake up and find all my dresser drawers opened up with a lot of my clothes thrown all over the floor, like a tornado hit, but it was me! I guess I was really wanting to grow up and be away from my family life pronto! Sleep walking sure can be interesting you never know what people are going to do!

Hope your doing well BF..

Blessings,

Rhi

Sugar said...

My brother was a sleep talker, it was pretty annoying when we shared aroom as kids, but as we got older I found it pretty amusing...just try and hold onto that 'slapping' thought...lol
Loved the cute dragon story :)

JUST ME said...

dude...if my kid talked in his sleep, i'd be constantly paranoid that he was possessed by the devil.


...cuz little kids talking in the middle of the night always ='s TERRIFYING.

Mia said...

lol I babysat a sleep walker he was about 4...ran around the house yelling fire, then went into the bathroom and peed in the tub...and went back to bed.

I have sleepwalk once in a blue moon....I usually wake up half way through....the girls staring at me blankly saying mom...your asleep

Azathoth100 said...

Heh. Love the Mom thing. Dragons can be cool. At least he's having interesting dreams while he's asleep.

Jess, possesed eh? Now that pretty funny too. I can see it now. "Mom can I have a glass of water and your immortal soul?"