CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Saturday Shenanigans

Just sitting here relaxing on a Saturday. The hub unit is still out doing the grocery shopping (he said he would since my back) He had seemed to be doing much better last night and most of today, as far as male specimens go. But of course he had to drop in for a little while and ruin the whole thing. ugggggggg you men.

The kiddo is good, he went to the library, then up to the mom in laws old house to mess around a while.

The mom in law is starting drive me crazy. She came back to kick out her renters, and to get the house in some sorta shape so she can put it on the market. For some reason she keeps wanting us to go over all the dam time. For what I say??? I'm not into just sitting there on a bench in one room (cuz there are no chairs) while she is off cleaning in another room (and me having to sit and not clean cuz of the dam back issue) I'm sure it's cuz she wants Gigantor to help her with a bunch of stuff. But....dammit, then just ask him to go over so he can get the shit done, and come home. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

She decided we should all have a bbq over at her place, cuz a sister and her husband that doesn't even talk to Gigantor are in town. I didn't want to. They want to leave by noon tomorrow, so said the only way they would do anything with us, is if "mom" took everyone to breakfast. And she told them we would go. Which she then told Gigantor who told me. Which pissed me off. Ask me, don't tell me. And they don't want to see their brother any way so why the fuck should we go.

Then she also decided she was gonna still do the bbq tomorrow night with a niece and her husband and us. Again she told us.
1. Sundays are our relax day, to veg
2. Kiddo is bored to tears over there, and so am I
3. If these people wanted to interact with Gigantor they would on other occasions.
4. mom in law does everything late, say we ask for bbq at 5. We will get there, then she will decide that 5 is the time to run to the store to buy everything for bbq. We end up eating between 9 and 10.
5. Gigantor is a major bitch when he doesn't get his Sunday evening veg/relax/decompose for the following week of work.
6. When Gigantor is a major bitch, I'm a mega bitch!!!!

But you know what??? I'm gonna drag his dumb ass up there, and make him work his ass off all the following week. Because. BECAUSE!!!! he came in the house yelling about it and told me to tell his mom when she called that Tuesday would be better not tomorrow, and I said, "No you should have told her up there" He says "I didn't think about it" I said "Bullshit, you didn't want to confront her" He says, "I'm not telling her, just tell her when she calls."
I said "NO YOU FUCKTARD IT'S YOUR DAM MOTHER, PUT YOUR BIG BOY PANTIES ON AND DEAL WITH THE SHIT!!!" So...he's gone finishing the shopping, and I hope he's irritable. hehehehehee

Okay usually I don't wish ill on my husband. I love him so very much. But his family has always been a major issue with us. Basically because almost all of them hate me, and have told me to my face that they can't love or like my son because he is mine. So...I could care less who's feeling are upset, or who's panties are in a bunch, as long as they leave me alone. But Gigantor, has been afraid of them for all his life (youngest of 9, in a bad home) That he still bows down. I have decided it's not my job to help him in this anymore, he has to help himself. 13 years, I'm not gonna baby him anymore. Call it mean, call it heartless, I call it tough love.

I'm off to play with the Kiddo, he's in a giggley mood, and he's a funny little dorkster. hehehehe

4 comments:

ThreeOliveMartini said...

oooooooooooo you said fucktard .. i love you !!

Alekx said...

asshat, fucktard and nutbar usually what I say right after hanging up the phone at work. hehehehehe

I miss the kiddos giggles

Love ya

Sugar said...

Awwww..sucks when in-laws can be difficult and you're right he has to deal with his own issues...eventually..:)

Julie said...

Too bad you can't divorce the inlaws and keep the hubby, ya know...sounds like she is a major piece of work. Good for you setting limits that way though, that takes some cajones!