CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

2nd PLACE BABY!!!!

Kiddo had a football game last night. They were tough, their coach screamed and hollered and was a just a major pain. And yes!!!!!!!!! We beat the snot out of them!!! The misfit Bronco's kicked some major booty. That has guaranteed us 2nd place over all. On Wednesday we play the number one team. If we lose, we are still in 2nd. If we win, then we are tied for first, and it comes down to a count of all the points over the season!! I am so proud of those guys. They have worked their butts off and done it all just having major fun.

In other news.....My vortex bra, the one that has seemed to be hibernating for months. Has come back in full vengeance. I swear I don't know how that chit gets into my bra. It's not like I'm sticking my boobs somewhere they don't belong. I found a bunch of scotch tape in there the other day. Yes I was wrapping gifts, but I was wearing a high necked long sleeved shirt. So how did tape get in my bra. I thought it would be ribbon. Seeing as how I got all tangled up in the ribbon and instead of being smart and cutting my way out. I spent a fricken half hour untangling myself. hehehehehe

Captain daddy will be here soon to do his laundry, and I go visit with him. So..I'm gonna go wrap pressies while I visit. Have a great Tuesday everyone!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the kiddos game.

I don't encourage my son with sports anymore after his last season of little league. Coaches and other parents get really scary foaming at the mouth mad over a kids game. I would hate to be on one of those wild videos beating the crap out of someone who called my kid a loser ;)

Jim said...

THANK U for the music
for giving it to me


WISHING U A MERRY X'MAS SEASON

Anonymous said...

I once got tape in my bra...

err...wait...

No...I didn't say bra...

ummm...

I was never here. ;)

Steve~