CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 08, 2006

Week of Busy ness

Man it's been so darn busy this week. We had two football games. Yes yes we won!!!!!!!!!!!! The first one we stomped the heck out of them 36 to 12 hehehehe
The second one was to a team we lost to, our very first game matter of fact. Even the coach of that team was talking smack, saying "YOU BEAT THEM ONCE YOU CAN DO IT AGAIN" We beat them 25 to 23. hehehehe GO BRONCO'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the little kids on our team were sorta sad, saying that alot of kids from other teams were giving them a hard time in school. Saying that they suck, and their team sucks, and they are in last place. The coach and Gigantor said to tell they "yeah well if we suck, how come we just moved into second place" WHOOOHOOO THEY ARE IN SECOND PLACE!!!!! We have two more games to play of the season. One of the teams beat us before, and one we beat. I hope our streak stays and we beat both of them. If we do, the kids are guarantee's at LEAST second place. And I'm so excited about this, not just cuz my kid is on the team. But this coach took all the "misfits" the "not real athletic" kids, and they are kicking some major butt!!!

I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping. Only thing I have left is maybe Gigantor a couple things. But I have basically nothing for his parents or my dad, they are so fricken hard to buy for. And I have to get stocking stuff. The little candies and games. I have three tiny things for my dad, and one thing for his parents. ugggghhhh

Now I have all the wrapping. I wrap everything for everyone but my own gifts. And Gigantor complains about that. I think if he complains this year, I'm gonna stick a candy cane up his nose!!!

I tried a new "peanut butter bar" recipe, and I'm making some southwest wraps for my Avon Christmas party tonight. I hope they have some good give aways. Holidays are always cool for that.

Okay I'm off to get more coffee, and eat my dam banana (blech) But I've had bad leg cramps so I'm trying to eat one a day. I used to love banana's till I got really really sick with one when I was pregnant, now it's hard as nails to eat one.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've bought one person's gifts...thats it so far....and I'm not so sure I'm buying any others..lol...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Burfica.

Azathoth100 said...

Good luck to Kiddo in is games. Hope they kick buttocks.
So are you gonna share the new peanut butter recipe?

Anonymous said...

Hi there girl! Sorry I had accidently enabled my comments so am just now reading them! I fixed it now.

I post when I can now, not as much time though.

Have a joyful and peacful holiday Burfica!

With Angel Blessings,

Rhi