CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas aftermath

Hope you all had a very merry Christmas!! Ours was pretty good. On Christmas eve I did a crash and burn. I slipped on something on the bathroom floor, and fell down. Twisted my ankle so bad I thought I broke it. Gigantor of course wasnt' here, he was at the store. Kiddo got to witness it and freak out. Seeing as he was the one to witness what happened to me in Texas when I fell, and had to be taken off in an ambulance. No ambulances this time. He actually helped me back up, but I sprained my ankle super super bad. I'm stuck inside for a few days, seeing as it's so bad I can't get up or down the stairs or climb my ass up into the suburban. And it's my right ankle, my driving foot. ugggghhhh

Christmas day was very nice. Captain daddy came down and spent the whole day, and Gigantors parents spent about 4 hours with us. Only one downside, that was about 8:30 that night. All the tons and tons of ibuprophen I had taken for the pain, caught up to me, and I got major sick. I ended up going to bed before 9. I don't do that, I'm a night owl.

I stayed in bed with my foot propped up for a good part of the day yesterday. Kiddo took care of me alot. It felt much better. I went to bed early and slept in again, it feels alot better today. Kiddo got major sick last night. He's all stuffed up, fever, cough, sneezing. Poor poor baby. He needs to go to the doctor today, but as I said, I can't get down the stairs, in the suburban, or drive. I hinted to Gigantor's mom but she wouldn't take him, said she was to busy. Captain daddy was in bed after working graveyard shift last night. So...hoping Gigantor can get off in enough time to take him. Although we may wait till tomorrow, cuz doping him up with this Vicks children's Nyquil seems to be helping. If it is, I may see if I can knock it out of him, but if he's no better by tomorrow he is definatly going to the doctor.

Well I'm off to force more drugs down me and my childs throats. Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Shug.."twisted ankle"..sounds like you've been getting down..lol.(sorry had to say it)

You and Kiddo take it easy and I hope the two of you get to feeling better soon.

Happy New Year!
Op

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Yey drugs!! Hope your foot feels better.

Alekx said...

You never share the good drugs with me

Dorko said...

No one ever shared the good drugs with you, Alekx... which explains a lot. Ha!
.
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year to all at the Gigantor/Burfica/Kiddo household! Despite the painful launch, may good health and good fortune reign supreme and plentiful for you all!

Anonymous said...

OMG...wot are you doing to yourself girl???? lol
My little one was ill over Xmas too, she perked up enough to open her stocking then it was downhill from there, she finally became human again on New Year's Day!!!
xx