CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Can I Sleep Yet?

Boy howdy what a busy weekend.
Friday we went and seen the premier of Eragon. OMG it was soooooo awesome!!!! Now it was a great movie all it's own, but it was so much better if you have read the book, and read the 2nd book, Eldest. Can't wait for the third book in the trilogy. I hope they make more movies. Only thing you have to remember is they crammed a whole huge, wonderful book into an hour and a half. So...yeah it was missing some stuff.

Kiddo's friend Big J stayed the night Friday. I was amazed, they went right to sleep at about 10. No fighting for 2 hours.

Saturday, me and Gigantor went and signed up for cell phones and got them.
We delivered some Christmas cards.
Went and seen his parents.
Checked the mail.
Dropped Big J and Kiddo off at his house. (they were gonna watch him so we could go shop)
Went and got gas in the burban.
Went to Walmart and finished our Christmas shopping.
Went and got Kiddo.
Went and got Gigantors parents.
Went to the Parade of Lights on main street.
Took his parents home and unloaded their truck for them.
Went to taco bell, cuz I'll be dammed if I cook after all that.
And didn't get back home till 7:30 since we left in the morning.

Today...was almost as busy.
Got up and helped Kiddo make some goodie bags for his party on Thursday. (we put Christmas straws, pencils, candy canes and some candies in them) Then I tied every fricken one with ribbon and made it twirlie. Only cuz Kiddo asked.
Then I worked on some wrapping, and Avon stuff.
Gigantor went up to his parents and dug a water line up so the plumber could work on it.
Then he went and laid a gravel walk/path for Captain Daddy.
Then he ran to the grocery store.
And we cleaned some pet cages.

I was asked by Cookie Monster who Uncle House Elf was. Okay...well, my sister and I don't give out names online. To many years of being in a law enforcement family, and seeing to many horrid things. So for reference.
Burfica = me
Alekx = my sister (who used to blog but doesn't have time anymore)
Gigantor = my husband (cuz he's a fricken giant. Wears size 15 ring size 14 shoes, a giant I tell ya)
House Elf = Alekx's husband (cuz he's short, and cute, so think of the house elf on Harry Potter)
Kiddo = my son (who is 10)
Captain Daddy = my daddy
In laws, or evil one's = Gigantors parents. hahaha j/k
Big J= Kiddo's best friend
Little Pixie= Big J's little sister
D= mine and Gigantor's demented twisted, wonderful friend
Goober= Big J and Little Pixies mom.

I think that is about all the people I regularly put up here. Just to clarify some of the confusion.

I'll try to post a couple times this week, but definatly read and comment I will. (did that just sound like yoda?) Have a great Monday all!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you just typed "boy howdy." ;)

Steve~

Anonymous said...

Genius! I love the code names!

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays Burfica to you and all of your family!

With Angel Blessings,

Love,

Rhi