CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 04, 2006

DAM YOU GERBIL!!!

DAM YOU GERBIL FOR DYING BEFORE YOUR LIFE EXPECTANCY WAS UP!!! Dam you for doing it around the holidays, and dam you for not doing it when Gigantor could take care of you, making me do the duty. Although I will say thank you for not doing it while the kiddo was here. Now I can break it to him more gently.

Of course it couldn't be one of his dam fish that have been alive for like 6 years. Fricken Fracken goldfish, you are supposed to die and be flushed within the first year you bastards!!!! NoOoOoOoo it's one of the gerbils that are supposed to live 3 to 5 years but only made it just over one.

Now of all things I worry about the other two gerbils. How dare you make me fret. hehehee

I was gonna update you all about my boring ass weekend, busy but boring. But that was more excitement this morning than my entire weekend. LOL I did watch a couple movies though. I watched See No Evil. That was pretty good. And I watched Tristan and Isolde, that was a pretty darn good movie.

Okay I'm off to eat some breakfast and call Gigantor and warn him that he will be on burial duty when he gets off work.

Hope you all have a good Monday, may none of your little cute rodents die on you.

8 comments:

Mia said...

Awww...*smirks* whens the funeral? our hamster died when the ex was working, it was horrible.

Dorko said...

I leave the fate of all resident rodents at my house up to Ms. resident Kitty...

Azathoth100 said...

Heh. That'll teach the bugger to stare at you. Beware the other 2, they want revenge....

Anonymous said...

I came on your site looking for tomato recipes. But having the fun of finding our dog dead in the back yard last week (yes, our goldfish is still alive too) here is how we broke it to our 3 year old (and yes, the dog's name was 'Nother Dog). Hope your son took it well:

Geo: Mommy can I watch a movie?
Mommy: Let's ask Daddy when he comes in, right now I need you sit on
the couch so I can talk to you about something
Geo: oooooh
M: You know Nother Dog. Well Last....
G: Daddy! Daddy can I watch a movie?
Daddy: In just a minute. Mommy is trying to tell you something
G: Oh, Okay.
M: So last night, Nother Dog went to sleep and she didn't wake up
this morning. She, um, died.
G: Oh, because why?
M: Well. She was just tired I guess.
G: Hm. Can I have a piece of candy?
M: Well. I guess so.

Daddy to Mommy: Since he's doing so well. I'll just take him outside
and show him where she is buried.

D: George, can you bring your candy and come outside with me please.

Together they go beside the house to the mound of dirt, here lies
Nother Dog.
D: George. You see that dirt there
G: Yes, it's Re-----d
D: Yes. Yes it is. Well that is where Nother Dog is buried.
G: Because Why?
D: Well, because she's dead.
G: And now she's there.
D: Yes. She's buried there and in the spr...
G: Daddy, did you say I can watch a movie?

So I'd say he's taking it well.

Anonymous said...

Burfica
Go for the bookmarking! And thanks for your comments. Geo has told me often that he misses Nother Dog, but that is often his sign (Oh Mommy, I miss ______)that he needs to go to the bathroom. Normally he will just smile and say and let us know "Oh she's deeead." (We're from OK and his vowels have become very drawn out).

On tomatoes we think Geo has an allergy to tomatoes so I was looking for recipes without them. But thanks for the heads up.

Julie said...

OH, that's not fair at all for a monday,, he could have waited at least for a Thursday.
I hope the kiddo will be ok.

I remember when my cousin was teaching her kids about 'death' w/a dog and her five year old child said 'I understand, he's going into the dirt to play w/ the moles forever'..

Anonymous said...

Pets dying is always rough.

Sorry to hear it.

Steve~

Sugar said...

Awww sorry to hear about the hamster...we have no such furry or fishy things at the moment...we lost the last 3 cats we had to road accidents :(