CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday!!

In answer to a previous comment. It's American football. We call European football...us yanks call that soccer. hehehehehe

Speaking of football, his team played again on Wednesday. We STOMPED them. 28 to 12 The poor kids though were playing in 27 degree weather with a wind chill of about 19. I made Kiddo wear a sweat shirt, his coat, then his football shirt over all that. He had his hat and his hood on. I can't let him wear gloves. He handles the ball alot, being the center, so he has to be able to feel it.

Today I went and got my nails done again. Red and Green sparklies with Christmas decals on them.

I gotta tell you something I found very very funny the other day. Just goes to show you that not everyone has heard "popular" sayings. (at least it was funny to me)
A bunch of us (friends, and Alekx who is family) were in Pogo playing a game, and chatting. One of the people was complaining. So I piped up with one of my most popular sayings that I use all the time and I said. Oh just put your big girl panties on and deal!!! (if some of you haven't heard this before, basicly it means "stop whining, grow up, and deal with the situation") I didn't realize this guy in the room had never heard of it. (the saying) So we are all in another game, and his score was low, and I go dr??? What you doing way down there?? He says, "I'm trying to get my fat chick pants on." Now I spit water all over my screen when he said that, cuz I realized he had no idea what that saying meant. Although a couple other people that were on the hefty side got offended cuz he was saying fat chick pants. We then spent the next half hour laughing at him and trying to explain the saying. He was certain it was some inside joke about heavy girls that he didn't get. hehehehe

Okay so maybe it's just funny to me.

I'm gonna go make the gerbils stop staring at me.

Have a good weekend everyone!!!

6 comments:

ThreeOliveMartini said...

oh NO he Dint!! that is hilarious..

and umm

whyhave i not been invited toplay with you ?

MomThatsNuts said...

LMAO...the way you put things sometimes...you crack me up...SOOOOO what game do you play at Pogo. Im pretty sure I have a POGO account...

mom

Anonymous said...

maybe the gerbils have been watching you "putting your big girl panties on"....I like big girls without panties...hehehe...

Azathoth100 said...

Heh. Wonder why he has a pair of pants like that in his closet?

The gerbils are watching.....

Dorko said...

LOL!
Girl you crack me up!

Julie said...

I've used that one several times, it's a great one,,, that guy just had no idea.. how funny!! What a great visual story, ha!