CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Did You Ever???

Did you ever have one of those days where your going to throw the phone across the room?? Not just throw it across the room, but throw it right at your husband, hitting him in the head. Then picking it up and bashing him over and over again in the head until he stops moving?? No?? Maybe it's just me. I swear why do men pick the time to fight with you when you are pms ing really bad???

I have received no less than 8 phone calls and had to make 6 myself in the past hour. All the straighten out my son's lunch ticket, and to straighten out the idiot who was supposed to fix Captain Daddy's heater, and to fight with the husband about something he should be doing but wants me to do.

I'm now waiting for D to show up with more stories. I finished typing and printing out 12 of his short stories. Some needed some major fixing. The man is brilliant with his imagination and story telling, except....he can't think of a single name for anyone. Like if a guy is a scribe, his name is scribe. Or if they are a warrior their name is warrior. So...he gave me free reign to name the characters.

On a side note, Kiddo's football team (Bronco's) slaughtered the other team (Falcons) on Monday. Kiddo took a few kids out himself. He's not fast or athletic, but he's built like a tank, and intimidating. He's bummed it's only flag football and not tackle. hehehehe

Well...I'm off to eat my pop tarts. Have a good Wednesday everyone!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A warrior named warrior...

I don't know...it's complex in it's simplicity. ;)

Steve~

Mia said...

Lol...I so know about wanting to throw the phone thing. After using the phone, try the toaster.

Mike Todd said...

I think you should call the scribe Scribbly McDiggleshits. If he's Scottish, I mean.

Azathoth100 said...

Ok, so are any of the female charectors amed Burfica or Alekx yet? C'mon, you know you'd love to see those names in print.
Enjoy the Pop Tart, and remember when dealing with Gigantor, it is the season of forgiveness, so he'll fogive you for knocking him out with the phone.

cookie monster said...

ohhhhh, name a character ater me!!
and flag football? is that football as in american or european?