CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 16, 2006

GOOOOOOOOO BRONCO'S!!!!!!!!

Kiddo's football team (Bronco's) is doing so well. They have played 4 games. Won two of them. The two they lost was only by 1 pt. grrrrrrrrrrr lol

He has an awesome coach that wants to teach them the plays and proper way to do it. And doesn't really mind if they lose, as long as they have fun. But man...some of these kids sports coaches are something else. They have been screaming, and yelling and accusing the other teams kids of stuff. So loud that you can hear them across the field. And some of the parents?? ahhhh Give me a gun to shoot them all. One got into a major argument with the referee. The referee just said, well I'll take this shirt off and you can do it from now on. The ref, said "That's the rules, if you don't like it, take it up with the city sports director." They are national rules, just get the frick over yourselves people. Not like it would have helped, it would have given them 2 pts and we beat them by 10.

I'm in a little better state of mind than the other day. I was able to find three of the things I couldn't before. And that is good, cuz two of them were pressies from Santa. I'm still highly disappointed about the one place though.

I'm definatly gonna have to guzzle me some coffee today. I've had the hardest time waking up. But then again, I've got another bad bad case of insomnia. blaaaahhhh

Well....I'm boring, and don't have much else to say. I'll go see if I can be smart assy on your blogs. hehehehe
Happy Thursday all!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait...you found presents from Santa!?!

GET OUT OF HIS WORKSHOP!!!! ;)

Steve~

Mia said...

Where are those presents hiding again? ;)