CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Irritated as bad as Diaper Rash

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr How come every time you try to order something online (with a catalog in front of you) It says no such item?????

Or or or How come you get a new catalog in the mail and the very next day when you try to order stuff it says it's out of stock?????


Sometimes I hate companies, and the internet, and the sun, and waking up, and mutant dust bunnies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

Okay gonna go beat my head on the wall a while.

6 comments:

Mia said...

I hate that too. DOn't put a hole in the wall. :P

NWJR said...

Mutant dust bunnies ARE evil.

Unknown said...

Shugger...take it easy..take a Valium..take something...cause as a friend reminded me not that long ago..there are some things you have no control over..so just let it go..... :)

Anonymous said...

Cool. Save a little wall space for me. ;)

Steve~

Sugar said...

'mutant dust bunnies'.....let me at 'em! ;)

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

Argh. Tell me about it. I recently tried to order a certain kind of shirt from THREE different places and they were all out of stock. However, I did not become aware of the out of stock status until I went through all the motions to place the order. Soooo frustrating. I feel your pain.