CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 20, 2006

Monday?????

I shaved my fricken eyebrow off. Not meaning to mind you. I was trimming my eyebrows, with one of those tiny little personal trimmers. (note: I have those old man bushy eyebrows) And I put the little guard on it so it wouldn't cut so short. Well this little trimmer is cranky, and the guard DIDN'T WORK!!! So..I get half way done with one eyebrow and realize, well nice it's gone, not a little short, but down to the skin gone. Well...after you do half of one, you are pretty committed, so I just had to shave the rest of them off. Now most women would be like. Oh well, I have eyebrow pencil, I can draw one in. As you remember me saying. I have thick, dark eyebrows. I don't now nor ever have needed eyebrow pencil, so I don't have any. I just got a bald brow line. hehehehhee

On Saturday we did all our big "Thanksgiving" shopping. We are in the store, and I guess I didn't notice that the leg of this cart was like bent in. Well I turned around to talk to Gigantor about turkeys, and was turning the cart, and the son of a bitch fell on it's side. Yeah!! And when it flipped over, the handle slammed me right in the spine of my lower back. The same spine and lower back that gives me so much problems and will incapacitate me at times. Man that shit hurt. I should have dropped to the ground and threatened the store. But I'm not into those stupid fake lawsuits. Oh well.

In other news. When one of those colored fruit flavored mini marshmallows (remember those) is shot through a marshmallow gun at high speed, one should duck. Not watch the confection flying straight through the air at a high rate of speed, headed straight for your open eye. You should close your eye, you should not let the sugary confection shoot your right in your open eyeball. It will result in lots of screaming, and crying, and rubbing of your eye, and whimpering. Yeah yeah I know, Gigantor is such a baby. Stupid man shoulda shut his eye. hehehe

Have a good Monday everyone!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH NO..lol...reminds me of the classic movie "A Christmas Story" (1983) "you'll shoot your eye out kid"...well..one thing about it..Gigantor saw it coming!

Burfica, you and your have a great week and holiday.

May you get your turkey stuffed just the way you like it!

Anonymous said...

Now that right there...I'd like ot see a pic of. ;)

Steve~

Mike said...

Can we see a picture?

Dorko said...

OH, girl!
I can just imagine it all!
Had to laugh about the eyebrow deal... you know you could have those things tatooed back on if you're getting impatient on waiting for the grow back.

Reminder to self (should I ever scrape enough together to visit): In marshmallow warfare, Burfica shoots to kill!

Love you!

Handsome B. Wonderful said...

That sucks about the eye brows...those are gonna itch when they grow in.

The shopping cart deal is terrible!!! OUCH!!!!

One day when I was a kid we were in the supermarket and my brother was pushing me around the store in a shopping cart at fast speeds. Well we took this one corner too tight and slammed right into a Dr. Pepper display and soda sprayed everywhere.

The bakery lady cussed us out and then our mother grounded us for a looooonnnnnnggggg time. lol.

Dorko said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Burfica! =)